Bear

Lizzie is dead 🤭

Age:16

Evelyn

"Can't I just say here? " I asked my dad as he helped me pack my stuff.

He was going on tour and he thought it was a good idea for me to stay with my auntie Ashley.

Which I hated the idea of.

She has a daughter named Alissa.

She's fine.

But we've never really gotten along.

I feel like she's jealous of me or something but it's rude to assume something like that.

"Well your aunt misses you and it's a good chance to bond with your cousin. " he said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and picked my teddy bear up and stroked it.

"Fine."

"Hi Ev! " auntie said with a smile when I got out the car.

I gave her a big smile and hugged her when we walked up to each other.

"I'm so happy you agreed to come. " she said and put some hair behind my ear.

"Well dad insisted. " I said and walked back to the car to get my stuff.

I picked my backpack up and my teddy.

When I turned Aunties eyes landed on my bear making a sad smile appear on her face.

"She's still here huh. " she said and touched the arm.

"Does it still work? " she asked curiously.

I nodded.

"Of course. I've been taking very good care of it. I mean it is the last thing I have from her. It helps me sleep to... "

This teddy. Mom, she well.

She got sick when I was around 5. She had a difficult pregnancy with me and she got weaker as time passed.

She knew she wouldn't be here as I grew up so she got me a teddy bear and dad suggested making a voice massage for me.

She agreed and they made one.

Dad later on put it in a voice box and stitched it into my bear and gave it to me on my birthday.

I've had it since.

I've always kept it close.

"Be nice Ev. " dad said as he honked and I nodded as I waved him bye.

"Sooo, where's Alissa? " I asked as we walked to the front door.

"She didn't want to come to greet you. " Auntie said with a sigh.

I just held my beat closer to my chest and didn't answer.

When we got inside I made my way upstairs and the demon was there standing in front of the guests bedroom.

"You look like a child. " she said her eyes landing on my bear.

"Really? I just got here. "

"Well that doesn't change the fact that you look like a child. I thought you would've changed but I guess you didn't. You still carry this ugly thing around just like when we were kids. "

"Well you didn't change either. Your still being an ass. " I said with a cheeky smile.

She huffed and left to go to her room.