Sorry mommy

A request for a sick Lizzie that I definitely didn't forget about

Also connected to my one shot Bear again since someone asked for one where Liz was alive so she is indeed alive in this one k

Y'all this is 7k words 😃

Age:5

Evelyn

I smiled when I finally finished my drawing and decided to run to mommy and daddys room to show them.

I smiled as I went there but stopped when I saw daddy helping mommy sit on the bed.

She was rubbing her temple as daddy rubbed her leg.

"Are you okay? Should we go to the hospital? " daddy asked with worry in his voice.

I saw mommys frown change to a wince and daddy gave her leg a squeeze.

She put her hand over his and opened her eyes then smiled.

"I'm okay." She said.

"Lying to me doesn't help Liz... " daddy said.

I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was sad.

He sounded sad.

Mommy put her hands on his face and smiled again.

"I'm really okay. I just got dizzy. "

I just started at the view in front of me and put my drawing close to my chest then looked at it.

It was of me mommy and daddy.

It was a picture of the picnic we had afew days ago.

"Ev." I heard mommys voice say and I looked up to see her looking at me then daddy turned to look to.

"What's wrong princess? " he asked with a smile.

"I wanted to show my picture... " I said in a less happy mood.

Mommy smiled wide opened her arms.

Daddy moved away abit and I walked up to mommy.

Daddy sat next to us as she lifted me to put me on her lap.

She sighed when she put me on her lap and I looked up to make eye contact with her eyes.

She smiled wide and spoke. "Now let's see what our little artist made. " she took the picture from my hands and looked.

"It's beautiful baby. " she said and ran her fingers through my hair.

"This is from the picnic right. " daddy added and I nodded.

"You guys can keep it... " I said and leaned onto mommys chest.

"We'll treasure it forever Ev. " Mommy said and wrapped her arms around me.

Daddy was at the recording studio so it was just me and mommy.

But I heard them talk before daddy left. He told mommy to rest alot and not move to much.

So I decided to be a good daughter and not make a mess or cause trouble for her.

I was even quiet as I played with my plushies.

I didn't even call her to play tea party with me either.

But I guess me being so quiet made her worry.

Because as I was right about to pour more tea for Princess Duckie I heard footsteps and when I turned my head mommy came and smiled.

"You've been so quiet all day I was worried. " she said and sat on the rug next to me.