Mother's trauma

Ahem. Sorry in advance.

Age: 12 again Im sorry

Elizabeth's POV:

"I'm going to England baby. " I said to my daughter who was playing on her switch while she leaned on me. She put her switch down and turned to me. "You know I would truly be shocked if you weren't out of town or out filming for once. " she said with a chuckle.

"I mean it's only been a day since you finished filming wandavision. I honestly would dare you to take a break and you would lose mommy. " she said smiling at me.

I gave her a soft smile. "I'm sorry hunny but it's just how life is. " I said to her and she nodded before she continued playing.

"Is dad coming with you. " she said not lifting her head. "No he's staying here with you. I can't leave you with your aunties or anything and I don't want you going out during this time. " I felt her nod.

"Then, don't get sick and have a good flight mom. " she said to me. I smiled at her and strocked her hair. "You do know I'll miss you right." I told her.

"I know who wouldn't. But I would miss you more. Of course dad will miss you to. Dammit. " I looked at her as she ended her sentence with dammit. She stopped for a moment and moved her switch abit to show me.

"I lost in tetris. " she said showing me. I laughed at her and nodded.

"Bye mom. Love you. " Evelyn said hugging me tightly. I was currently going to leave to go to the airport. I was going alone since I didn't want Ev or Robbie going out.

"Love you to. " I told her before breaking the hug. I gave Robbie a last kiss before I left.

"Hi mom! " Evelyn said through our video chat. I video chatted with them when I had time to.

"How's filming is it cold there. I heard its snowing! " She said with excitement in her voice. I smiled at her. "It is but not alot. And how are you how's online classes going Ev? "

"It's fine but boring... Dads boring to. " she said in a whisper. I laughed at her and soon saw a figure come into frame. "I am not boring. " Robbie said messing with Evelyn's hair. "Hey! I just did my hair. " Evelyn said as she fixed her hair. I smiled at the father daughter duo. "Mommmm dads annoying me! " Evelyn whined.

We chatted for a long time until we ended it. I wish I had known...

I was sleeping when my phone started going berserk. I kept declining the calls since it was literally 3am and I was not in the mood to talk but after 5 more calls I finally answered it.

It was Robbie. "What what's wrong? " I asked in a sleepy voice. He didn't answer but I heard some loud noises in the background together with sobs from Robbie.

This immediately woke me up and I quickly got serious. "Robbie, what's wrong? " I asked him.

"Sh- she Lizzie she's. " he said not being able to complete his sentence. "You tell her I can't. " I then heard him say.

Soon the phone was passed and someone else started talking. "Lizzie... " I heard. My mom say.

"Mom? What's what are you?" I asked her utterly confused and oblivious to the situation.

"Lizzie hunny I'm going to tell you something but I want you to be calm okay. " she told me which didn't keep me calm at all.

"Mom your scaring me. " I told her. She was about to say something when I heard something in the background.