06

I let out a groan, lifting my arms to my throbbing head with an overwhelming feeling of nausea coating my body. My room felt like it was spinning. Like... actually spinning. But that wouldn't make sense. Rooms can't move, can they? 

Wait. No, it's definitely moving.

Why the hell is my room moving?

I snapped my eyes open and took in my surroundings. A top bunk above my head and dark gray walls to my left.

This is not my room.

I turned my head to the left to see an open window with sunlight pouring in through it. I mustered what strength I could and lifted my body up, squinting my eyes against the harsh sunlight trying to see where I was. I felt my stomach drop as I realized I was in fact moving. In fact, I was traveling down a highway, cars passing beside me as I stared agape out of the window.

"You're awake." I heard a low voice speak causing my head to snap over to take in his dark appearance.

The guy I had ran into at the grocery store and the hardware store.

H.

Why is he here? Why am I here?

"What the fuck is going on? Where am I?" I nearly screamed as I scooted myself back into the corner of the bed I was sitting on, pulling my knees up to my chest trying to get my body as far away from him as possible.

My own voice caused me to flinch, the intensity making my head throb all the more.

"On the way to Oregon." He answered simply before looking back down to his phone.

My mouth dropped open in shock as he continued to sit in the small chair across from the bed I had been laying on, his eyes still staring down at his phone with no trace of emotion as he spoke. I couldn't form words as I stared at him in shock.

He was acting as if this was normal. As if I was supposed to be here and this wasn't something straight out of a kidnapping movie.

He wore his usual black skinny jeans with a hole in his left knee, a black hoodie covering his upper body and those same stupid boots. His brown curls falling down past his tired eyes as he scrolled on the dimply lit phone screen. His eyes were hollow showing how sleep deprived he was, his skin pale like he was sick.

He had a dark purple bruise on his cheek, the underneath of his eye puffy with a light bruise that had spread up from his cheek. His bottom lip was split and I could see where the blood had formed a small scab to help start the healing process.

"Still awake." Harry mumbled to himself.

I finally pried my eyes open, his burning into mine as he knelt down in front of me. My heavy eyes barely opened, and it took my eyes a moment to focus, but I was finally able to see the blood trickling down from his busted lip and the bruise already forming on his cheek from the fight.

"You're... Hurt." I managed to breath out, my eyes starting to close again.

"Harry..." I breathed out softly as I remembered Niall saying his name at the bar when Chloe and I had gone over to talk to him.

Harrys tired eyes flicked up to meet mine for a moment before looking back down to his phone as if to say, "yeah that's my name".

"Please tell me what's going on. I–I can't remember.." I squeezed my eyes shut with the palms of my hands pressing against my forehead trying my best to remember anything else from last night. "It's just gone. I-I can't—"

"You were roofied." He spoke again as if it was a common thing for him to say.

"What?" I screeched out instantly regretting it as I pressed my fingers to my throbbing temples, the feeling of another pounding ache coming from the back of my head.