38

This morning was... interesting.

I managed to sneak into my room with my clothes in my arms while Harry was still asleep, so that was a good start. I was surprisingly able to escape his arm that was draping over me without much of a fuss from him. After scooting far enough away from him, his arm fell off of me and down onto the bed. He groaned in protest when he moved, rolling over onto his other side to face away from me, but didn't wake up.

I quickly slipped out from under the covers and grabbed my clothes before heading into the bathroom. I shut the door as quietly as I could and walked over to my side. I did the same, careful to shut the door quietly before turning back to face my room.

I was quite impressed with myself for being able to sneak away without waking Harry or making too much noise. However, when I turned to face my room what I wasn't expecting to see was Niall sitting on my bed.

I let out a startled gasp, my eyes bulging in complete shock. "Niall! You scared the shit out of me." I hissed.

Niall, unfazed, scanned his eyes down me. "Clearly."

Immediately I remembered I was only wearing Harrys shirt and a hot flash of embarrassment rose through my body. I shuffled through my room and dumped my clothes onto the bed next to Niall before making my way towards my dresser. I quickly grabbed a pair of sweats from the drawer and slipped them on before turning back to face him again.

"I, uh— I didn't know that you guys were back." I stuffed my hands into my pockets trying to avoid eye contact.

"We just got back a few minutes ago. Left Portland early this morning so everyone decided to go to sleep when we got here." I looked up as I heard Niall mine to stand up. "Came up here to say good morning to you, but... clearly you had a long night."

My eyes shot wide again, "No, I—"

"Rori," Niall laughed, "I'm not mad at you. You're perfectly capable of making your own decisions. I just hope that you know what it is that you're getting involved with."

"Honestly, Niall, I'm not trying to get involved with him." I sighed as I turned back towards my dresser to grab my water bottle off of it. "We're just friends."

"Friends?" Niall asked as I took a drink my bottle. "What kind of friends sleep in each others rooms with only a t-shirt on?" He asked with a laugh, but seconds later was correcting himself. "Well, actually I think I can answer that for myself. The real question is, since when does Harry have friends?"

Harry's made it clear that he doesn't have friends on way more than one occasion and he didn't actually acknowledge that we were friends until last night, so I guess it's safe to assume that everyone here knows he's not the friend type.

"Actually I don't I want to know the answers to any of those questions." Niall cut off my thoughts, his finger raising to cut off anything I might have said.. "We need to train later, though. Probably a ometime after lunch. You have something to do later on so we'll train before you leave for that."

"What do I have to do?" I asked confused. "Where am I going?"

"Don't know." Niall shrugged, "Just know that you will be gone for a while before dinner."

"I wasn't aware." I said truthfully.

Yesterday Harry and I went to get my tattoo and my piercing but while we were out he didn't mention anything about us leaving today.

Surprisingly after that Niall didn't say much else, he just kind of rushed through the end of the conversation, said he'd see me later and headed out of my room.