09

"Good load boys." A voice spoke.

It belonged to a man. He sounded older, maybe in his late forties? I didn't even feel a desire to look at him. The fear I felt was consuming everything in me leaving no room for wonder in my mind.

"What was the cause of the trip being cut short?" The man asked, his voice sounding cold. "You weren't meant to be back for another week."

Harry wasted no time in responding to him. "Personal business." His voice sounded smooth from beside me.

Apparently he had no problem talking to this man which made me wonder who he was. If even Harry was willing to talk to him it had to be someone of importance to them. Right? I mean, he's usually rude or doesn't respond to anyone. But with this man he answered quickly. He still had a tone to his voice, but it wasn't the same annoyance that he had when he spoke to everyone else.

There was a brief pause in the conversation and I could practically feel eyes on me. My skin crawled, the hair on my arms standing on end from underneath Harrys hoodie as the seconds continued to tick by.

"Who's the girl?" The man asked to my horror.

I felt my stomach drop at his words. My blood running cold as Harrys hand pressed harder into my back, pulling himself a little closer to me, his fingers gripping onto the back of his hoodie I wore.

Nialls body still stood a bit in front of me and I could sense the hostility radiating from him. The way they were acting just started to make me wonder about this man in front of us.

I don't want to be, but now I'm curious.

"Need to have ourselves a bit of a pick me up." Niall spoke, his voice not even sounding like it belonged to him.

He sounded so cold. Much different than the person who had been speaking to me just minutes before in the RV.

Wait– A pick me up? What the hell does that mean?

I could feel the tension in the air growing by the second and I was starting to feel sick by it. Each moment that ticked by without anyone speaking felt like an eternity. The sounds of the men in the yard filling my ears as they shuffled about, the word coke still being thrown around.

It's literally all I could hear them say. It's as if that was all they were saying.

"Let's have a look then." The man finally broke the silence between them. "Look at me, girl."

A shudder ran down my spine, fear coursing through my body as I kept my eyes trained on the ground in front of me. Niall told me not to look at anyone so I've been looking at the ground the entire time.

What do I do?

Niall and Louis clearly told me not to look at anyone but this man was demanding that I do. Something tells me that if I didn't the outcome may be worse than if I do.

"I said, look at me." I heard the voice grumble out again, this time in a sickening demand.

My breath hitched as he spoke to me again, and I felt Harry's grip tighten. "Look at him." He said in a hushed voice.

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly before slowly pulling my head up to face him. I sat there momentarily with shut eyes, my body frozen.

Just do it, Rori. Get it over with.

Finally I opened my eyes I instantly was flooded with regret it. I felt like I was going to pass out from the sight before me.

There were at least thirty men scattered throughout the yard that we stood in, all of them passing bags of cocaine from the underneath of the RV to be put in many black SUVs lining the front of the yard.