24

It has been about four hours since Niall gave me that first shot of kinky and since then I have found a new love for it mixed into Thalia's freshly made lemonade.

Kinky Lemonade as Niall called it. 

I'm not plastered drunk or even obnoxiously drunk, I'm at the fun stage. The stage where dancing comes naturally and singing to any song that plays comes freely without a care if I'm in key or not.

I've spent most of the night with Millie and I have successfully ignored Harry while being with her. Liam and Niall have both made appearances to dance with us and so did Thalia and Jade just a few minutes ago.

As the song playing faded away a new one started up causing Jade to throw her hands up in excitement. "I love you, Doja!" She screamed as if Doja herself were standing in front of her.

Need To Know by Doja Cat was now filling the speakers that flooded through the bottom half of the house. Millie, Thalia, Jade and I all began dancing while singing the song as if it were only the four of us in the living room.

From where I stood I could see Harry emerge from the bathroom from down the hall, a girl following shortly after pulling at her dress and flattening down her hair.

Guess both of the Styles have a thing for hooking up in that bathroom.

I rolled my eyes with a scoffing laugh while making a mental note to not go into that bathroom tonight.

I turned my attention back to Millie who pulled me back to her by my shoulders forcing me to face her. I quickly caught on that she wanted me to dance with her so I gave her an approving nod and she put her hand on my lower back to pull me closer to her.

Millie knows that I've been uncomfortable here so I think she's made it her personal mission to try and get me as comfortable with them as quickly as she can.

Dancing must be one of her tactics.

"You're exciting, boy, come find me. Your eyes told me, girl, come ride me."

I lowered myself down while still moving my hips as Millie tossed her head back allowing her blonde hair to fall behind her shoulders.

Working at the club had its advantages, one of those being I know how to dance fairly well. Usually whenever I dance I just let go and let myself move freely to the music. It just comes naturally to me.

I ran my hands down Millies front until they reached her thighs where I slowly brought myself back up to stand in front of her. Both of us threw our heads back in a laugh from how quickly this dance turned from innocent fun to sexual.

I turned myself to where my back was pressed against Millie, my hands going to my hair and moving it to one of my shoulders.

"Tryna see if you can handle this this ass"

Millie and I continued moving together as more people came to join our dancing. Niall, some girl with light brown hair and Liam coming to join us.

"Oh wait, you a fan of the magic?"

I sang along pointing to Niall with a goofy smile.

I let out a laugh as the group began dancing with us, my eyes moving over everyone as they moved to the song, everyone screaming out the lyrics, including Niall and Liam.

"I heard from a friend of a friend that dick was a ten outta ten!"

My eyes landed on Harry who stood by a far wall watching us, one of his hands was shoved in his pocket while the other held a red cup. He was leaned back against the wall, Louis on his other side scrolling through his phone.