12

I was sat in the bathroom at the vanity currently.

I've finished what I'm doing for makeup and started to go over my already mostly straight hair. I didn't want to participate in this party, but I'm figuring if I have to go I might as well not look like a zombie. After I finished up with my hair turned off the straightener and brushed through it one last time.

After applying a last second decision of lipgloss I rubbed my lips together and put the top back on, then shoved the container back into the makeup bag. I placed the bag into one of the drawers in the vanity, then quickly headed out to my room.

I closed the bathroom door, locking it behind me and walked over to the clothes that I had laid out on my bed in preparation. Millie came into my room with me after breakfast and did a thorough search through my closet to try and find "party attire" for tonight. After a few minutes of digging through my closet she came back out with a black flow-y tank top she had removed from a hanger and a pair of denim shorts that she pulled out of one of the drawers from inside of the closet.

She said to wear my white converse with it, so that's what I was going to do. I don't know much about fashion and I definitely don't know what to wear to a party like this so I'm just going with what she said and hoping for the best.

Hopefully she's not setting me up for failure.

Just as I was about to pull my pajamas off I saw something near my pillows, the sunlight bouncing off of a shiny and reflective object catching my attention from the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw Nialls laptop with a note sitting on top of it.

I picked up the piece of ripped paper and quickly read over it.

Consider it yours now.

-Niall

I smiled looking to his laptop with an AirPod case resting on top of it as well. I looked back down at the paper I held in my hands and reread it with a wide smile still spread across my face.

Niall has proven to be nothing but nice so far. Even if it all ends up being a ruse at least for the time being he's making this all feel more manageable.

I set the piece of paper down on my nightstand and went back to where the clothes were setting on the edge of my bed as I thought about his note.

That was really nice of him... This laptop looks really new and depending on how new it is and what kind it is it can be really expensive. Plus, after starting to get to know Niall these last few days I've noticed he doesn't care about the price of things, none of them do. So I'm assuming it was pretty expensive. Plus the AirPods?

Why would anyone want to give me something that costs that much money?

I'll definitely have to thank him later.

Though I don't think words could begin to describe my gratitude towards him for the gift. At least now I won't have to sit in boredom everyday, I'll actually have something to do.

I pulled my clothes from my body and started to get dressed in the new ones that were laid out on my bed. I changed out of my sports bra and into one of my normal ones, then pulled the shorts up my legs and buttoned them. I reached down to the soft tank top and pulled it over my head to finish getting dressed. I liked this tank top because it didn't cling to me, it flowed out at the sides a bit.

Pulling my hair out from underneath the shirt I began walking towards my dresser to pull out a pair of no-show socks. Balancing on one leg I pulled my fluffy sock off and replaced it with the new one and after doing the same to my other foot I headed towards my closet to get my pair of white converse to put them on.