22

I stood there unsure of what to say to him. A few seconds ago he was acting like a complete dick, but now he's saying he wants to take me somewhere?

I'm seriously starting to hate him.

He stood watching me with attentive eyes as he waited for my answer, his brows knitting together from the harsh light burning down on us.

"Why?" I stood with my arms still crossed over my chest, cocking an eyebrow to him. 

"Don't make this difficult. Just go put on some shoes." He said glancing down to my slippers.

"You just told me not to go inside." I squinted my eyes at him, this time trying to aggravate him. "If I put on shoes I'll have to go inside."

"Don't be annoying."

"I'm just saying." I shrugged while turning around to head back towards the door.

I walked through my bedroom door and headed towards my closet to grab my black slip on vans instead of my slippers.

Am I really going to go with him?

I don't even know where he's planning on taking me or why. I was mad at him not even two minutes ago and now I'm just going to go with him because he wants me to?

Grow a pair, Rori.

Learn how to say no.

I mentally scolded myself for being a push over as I headed back towards the door leading out to the patio.

I opened the curtain to see Harry standing where I had left him, his hands shoved in the pockets of the hoodie he wore as he looked down to the wooden panels beneath him.

Those stupid boots.

I sighed, closing the curtain before wrapping my fingers around the door handle to pull open the sliding glass. As I stepped back outside Jake lifted his head from the ground to look at me, his tail starting to wag slowly.

I looked away from Jake to see Harry looking up at me now, his hands still in his pockets as I came to stand a few feet in front of him.

"You gonna tell me why you made me go put on shoes?" I question, cocking an eyebrow to him. 

Instead of answering he only shook his head as he turned and started to walk towards the left end of the patio, his boots clunking against the wood with each step he took. As he reached the end I watched him turn to the left and continue walking down the patio on the other side of his room.

I didn't realize there was more to the patio on the other side of his room.

As Jake pushed himself from the ground to walk where Harry had just disappeared, I decided to follow behind them.

What am I doing?

Why am I even doing what he wants?

I didn't even do anything to him and he flipped out on me and now I'm going with him because he wants me to?

I'm too nice to him. I shouldn't let his mood swings effect me the way that they do— And I definitely shouldn't allow him to talk to me the way he does.

I shouldn't be following him to where've it is that he's taking me either. Yet, here I am.

Maybe he'll be in a better mood once we get to where ever it is.

As I turned the corner I brought my eyes up from the ground too see Harry standing by stairs leading to ground level of the house.

I furrowed my brows in confusion as I moved my eyes away from the stairs and back up towards Harry. "I had no idea there were stairs over here."