25

"If you don't slow down you're going to choke!"

I laughed into my mimosa as I heard Thalia scold Niall for his quick eating. 

"I've ate like this my whole life and I haven't choked yet." Niall answered from the left side of Millie.

We were all in the kitchen eating breakfast at the moment. Niall, Millie and I are sitting at the island while Thalia ate from her normal spot against the counter. Harry, as usual, stood in the corner of the kitchen drinking his black coffee.

We got back to the house around one in the morning, meaning after taking off my make up and taking a shower it was getting close to two. Now here we are at nine in the morning eating breakfast.

I know that's still like seven hours of sleep, but I need more then just seven hours to recuperate from the constant partying.

I'm so tired.

I can't believe how long Harry and I stayed at the diner last night. After we finished eating Josie brought us desserts and talked with us for a while. We didn't end up leaving until everyone from the party started making their way in to bombard Josie in a rush. It was nice to sit and talk to Josie though, I really like her.

"Wanna get in the hot tub after breakfast?"

I turned my head to where Millie sat next to me scooping a forkful of hash browns into her mouth.

I nodded, "Yeah, sure. I've never been in one before."

My eyes flashed up to see Harry leaning against the counter, his coffee mug raised to his lips. He quirked his eyebrows to me as if to say, "That's not on your bucket list."

I moved my eyes away from his and looked back to Millie who wore a face of disbelief. "You've never been in a hot tub before? How have you— Oh my god. Eat faster. We need to get you in one ASAP."

I laughed as I shoved the last bit of my omelet into my mouth, "Okay, okay, I'm done."

"Do you have a bathing suit?" Millie asked as we both stood to take our plates to the dishwasher.

"Hell yeah she does!" Niall chimed in from behind us. "Don't worry darlin', I made sure to pack the good ones." He gave me a wink before reaching between Millie and I to rinse off his plate.

"Oh god..." I mumbled.

"Don't worry, he's not invited." Millie jabbed her elbow into Nialls side playfully.

" 'Course I am. I bought the damn thing." Niall fought back as he spun away from Millie to exit the kitchen. "See ya out there."

I let out a sigh as I placed my plate into the dishwasher. "Great."

"He's just messing around." Millie said as we started to walk together out of the kitchen and down the hall.

"I know, I was just being dramatic." I laughed.

"You can go ahead and go get changed, we can just meet in the backyard when you're done." Millie said as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Alright, sounds good." I gave her a smile before turning and heading up the stairs.

I quickly walked up the stairs, a newfound excitement inside of me as I thought more about getting into the hot tub. I know it sounds ridiculous to be so excited about it, but I've never been in one and I've heard they're amazing.

Well, I've heard from Chloe at least.

Her family had one at the house she grew up in and she said it was one of her favorite things to do at night when her parents weren't home. She'd invite a few of her friends over and they'd get in the hot tub and have a few drinks together.