29

I sucked in a slow deep breath, my head throbbing as I started to wake up. The night of drinking clearly was having its final laugh at me by the marching band playing in my head right now.

I lifted the eye mask from my eyes and instantly I noticed two things.

One, I was still in the bathtub. 

Two, I was still not alone in the bathtub.

I realized that I was leaning on my side, my head pressed against Harrys chest. My knees folded over his legs and the hand that I had used to take off my eye mask had been placed on his lower stomach.

I slowly moved myself up, careful not to wake him as I tried to think of how I ended up sleeping on him. When I put my eye mask on, earning a laugh from Harry, I put my head back against the side of the tub. So when I fell asleep I wasn't leaning on him, meaning I had to have done it in my sleep.

What's even more weird, Harrys arm was around my waist.

I wiggled my way free from him and grabbed the edge of the tub with both hands to pull myself up. Once I stood in the tub I stepped out of it and tiptoed to my room.

I have no idea what time it is or anything. I just know that there's a guest bathroom downstairs and I really have to use it. So I continued walking through my room and out onto the stairs.

My feet padded against the stairs with each step I took. My stomach actually started growling so I'm figuring it's getting close to the afternoon, though I don't actually know. As I reached the last step I quickly crossed the floor towards the shut bathroom door.

One I finished inside of the bathroom, I washed my hands and dried them on a hand towel that was hung up next to the sink. I looked at my reflection, my dark under eyes making me feel like a raccoon.

I ran my fingers through my hair trying to flatten out the pieces that were sticking up from my sleep, though I didn't have much luck. I dug my hand into the pocket of my sweats and pulled out the scrunchie I had taken off of my wrist in Harry's car yesterday on our way here.

I reached up again and tied my hair up into a bun, but as I dropped my hands down to my sides a gasp was leaving my lips as I saw my now exposed neck.

"Holy..." I mumbled, my fingers reaching up to graze over the side of my neck that looks like it had been beat up.

I face palmed and shook my head with a groan. I can't believe he left marks on me— Marks this dark and noticeable at least. He knows as well as I do that we're going back to the house tomorrow and everyone there is going to see them.

I mean, oh well, I guess. What's done is done. It's not like I wasn't enjoying it when he was doing it anyway. I'll just have to try and cover them up somehow.

I sighed, accepting it, and headed back for the door. Once back into the living room I closed the door behind me and started for the stairs once more.

I really need to take a shower so I hope Harry wakes up soon. Plus I still have no idea what time we're leaving here so I don't even know how long I'm going to have to get ready.

"If a guy sleeps in a tub with you, you can at least be there when he wakes up."

"Jesus–" I jumped, my hand flying to my chest in startle.

"Quite the opposite actually."

I looked over to see Harry sitting on the couch, his legs thrown up and crossed over each other on the table. He was putting a cigarette between his lips, a lighter in his other hand.