42

Harry wasn't here.

No one said anything or even remotely mentioned his absence, so I didn't say anything either. Usually Thalia has a fit if someone misses breakfast but for some reason she was actually in a surprisingly good mood.

After breakfast I excused myself and went back upstairs fairly quickly. I tried to write in my journal but I couldn't form any clear thoughts on what I wanted to say. I wanted to talk about what happened last night but I didn't even know how to begin.

I laid in bed doing nothing. My laptop sat next to me playing random videos on Youtube— and I was watching them, but I wasn't actually paying attention. My brain was kind of on overload at the moment.

Skylar and Aiden had both text me to check on me and I sent them the same response, "doing fine, thanks for checking (:"

I tried texting Chloe but she didn't respond. I text Tyler but there was no response from him either.

I thought about drawing but even that didn't sound appealing at the moment. Really all I wanted to do was talk to Harry— I wanted to smooth things over from last night. I hate that he walked out like that.

Mostly I hate that I was such a bitch to him.

He didn't ask me to take off my shirt, it was something I did in my own. He told me about his scars, but he didn't have the same warning from mine. He was obviously shocked and I shouldn't have been upset about that.

It wasn't his fault that he didn't know.

In a moment of weakness I text Harry and asked if he was okay, but it wasn't a big shocker when I never received a response from him.

Around 6pm I went downstairs to grab a water bottle, the only person in the kitchen being Millie who was stuffing a pop tart into her mouth.

Usually Thalia is cooking dinner around this time but she told us all at lunch that she would be gone tonight with Jade. Niall was quick to ask who was going to cook dinner but Thalia's pointed glare had him forcing out a laugh and saying, "I'm kidding." Even though we all knew he was serious.

"Shouldn't you have your brace on?" I asked as I headed towards the pantry.

"Shh..." Millie muttered through a mouthful of pop tart, "Don't tell, Dr. Styles."

"Trust me, I won't." I muttered as I grabbed the water bottle and walked back towards the island leaning against it, "But, speaking of doctors... I actually need to go to one soon."

Millies eyebrows quickly dropped out of their playful manner. "What's wrong?"

"Oh no, nothings wrong." I waved a hand dismissively as I took a few gulps from the water bottle.

"But you need to see a doctor?"

"Yeah," I said screwing the cap back on. "I need some prescriptions filled."

"Oh!" Her face lit up again, "That's easy. Just tell me what you need and I can get whatever you want."

"Okay... but I also need my birth control refilled."

"Oh my god!" The half eaten pop tart fell out of Millies hand, crumbling onto the counter. "Are you having sex with Harry?!" She whisper yelled at me.

"What?!" I nearly screeched in shock.

Why do people automatically associate birth control with having sex? And furthermore, if I was having sex, why would she assume it was with Harry?

"No, Millie! I'm not having sex with Harry. It's for my periods."