85

Aurora Walker
Present time: July 5, 2020

Harry managed to find a diner in the midst of LA that had the same small hometown feel that Josie's did, though I still desperately missed her and her diner.

The food at this place was pretty good though. It was just a normal diner called, Red Door. I'm assuming because of the large red door that was positioned in the entrance of the small building. It played a mix of 70's and 80's music from what I have heard so far. The playlist was seemingly the same as Josie's, but I of course didn't mind.

Something that I did like about this place however was that it was a sit down order diner and an all you can eat buffet. Obviously you had to make the decision on which one you wanted, but it was still a nice touch. One that Niall, of course, was head over heels for.

All of us came out to eat together tonight, and not surprisingly we all chose the buffet option.

Apparently we are going out to mark off yet another thing from my bucket list. It's starting to dwindle down with only eight things left to achieve, so I'm pretty sure I know what we are going to do.

The only things left are owning my own house, buying a car for myself, learning a new language, flying in a plane, traveling to a different country, getting a pet, having a slumber party and playing laser tag.

I think it's a safe assumption that we are probably going to go play laser tag.

Harry as usual won't tell me, but I think my guess is pretty solid. He told me to wear tennis shoes so I think that pretty much sold it with me.

We got to bed pretty late last night, again. We stayed at the beach until well after ten, then drove home which was about an hour. Then when we got inside we had to shower before we got into bed. My hair felt like straw from being in the water all day, my skin was dry and I definitely had sand drying up between my boobs in my bikini.

I might have gotten taken out by a wave or two before the ocean calmed down for the night...

I'm sure Harry got a real kick out of watching that.

Yesterday was actually kind of perfect. It was just all of us being together again, going out and doing something for the second day in a row. None of us had worries or cares about Chris or Todd. We all just went to the beach to enjoy a firework show together.

We spent our time drinking the alcohol that Nialls brought and eating the spiked watermelon that Thalia had marinated in tequila. I had never thought to do that but it was actually so freaking good. The more you know I guess.

Alcohol is definitely one thing that this family does not lack.

I mean, I worked at a club and this family can still drink circles around me. Granted, they have all been drinking more than I have for longer, but I still feel like these people guzzle it down like it's water. I really don't know how they do it.

I never feel pressured by them though. If I don't want to drink, I don't. If I do want to drink, Niall or Harry will jump at the opportunity to show off their impressive bartending skills. I'm actually amazed at how well they can make drinks. You give them an order and it's like a race as to who can make it more quickly and whose will taste better.

I'm sure that they only learned how to make drinks the way that they do so that they could just find yet another way of outdoing each other. Their ability to turn everything into a competition never ceases to amaze me.

They really truly are brothers, aren't they?

A part of me envies all of them in that way I suppose. For them, no matter how dark it got or how deep one of them fell, they always had each other to fall back on. They always had their sibling bonds that kept them tied together. Even Louis and Liam who are cousins and not actually related to Harry or anyone else have a family bond within each other.