62

Aurora Walker

It's Saturday.

We're going to a "special" club... whatever that means. Harry is being vague per usual but he assured me that I would like it.

All of us are going, even Thalia who is in an especially good mood tonight considering Jade is going to meet us there. She's finally free to make a run for it down here so she's jumping on the opportunity while she can. Thalia was practically skipping around the house the entire day knowing that she'd see Jade tonight.

I'll admit, it was kind of adorable.

The entire day consisted of whispers around the house and everyone pretending as if they weren't doing anything when I would walk into the room. Everything was so hush hush that I felt like they were definitely talking about me.

Though, Millie did assure me they weren't. She said that Harry had swore them to secrecy and promised he'd shoot any one of them that slipped up and said something about tonight to me. So that obviously meant they couldn't tell me anything and explained why they were all acting weird.

Thalia was the only one who wasn't being secretive. I'm sure it was just because she had way more things to worry about than helping Harry unravel his master plan though. She's was doing odd things to keep herself busy like touching up Niall's roots and doing the laundry— Which was weird considering the cleaning people will be here in a few days to take care of our laundry.

I tried to pry Harry for information all day. I even tried a sexual approach but it only resulted in me being left sexually frustrated while he left the room with a satisfied smirk.

Cocky bastard.

Harry later had a dress delivered to the house for me. Still giving me no clue as to why I needed a new dress, I went into the bathroom to try it on and my jaw was nearly on the floor from how little it left to the imagination.

The dress had a very heavy v-line giving hardly any coverage of my chest, the back was completely open with no coverage until just above my hips and the already short length of it was made even worse by the huge slit going up the thigh.

I walked out shaking my head in disapproval, Harrys brows shooting up. "Harry this dress is beautiful but it's a bit showy, don't you think?"

The dress did actually look good on me, I'll admit it. It made me feel quite a bit more confident but the thought of going out in it was a bit scary to me. Its an attention grabber for sure and I really don't like doing that.

Harrys hands were on me in a matter of seconds after I had walked out of the bathroom, his eyes shamelessly roaming down me as he ran his hands over my bare back. "I got you a different dress for tonight." He muttered out with his eyes still flickering over the material. "Just wanted to see this one on you though."

I scoffed at him and pushed his shoulder, "You jerk." I said with a laugh as he tried to step towards me again, but I held up a hand between us for his bare chest to run into. "Just for that, I think I will be wearing this dress out tonight."

"What? No– But—"

"Uh uh." I shrugged, "You chose it, so now I'm wearing it."

"But it was meant for just me to see." He gave a slight pout as if he were a child.

"Oh well." I said before spinning on my heel and heading back into the bathroom to apply finishing touches to my makeup.

So now here we are, about an hour later, driving in the heart of LA with me having no idea of what exactly it is that I'm walking into still. Harry and I took a seperate car from the others which gave him the perfect opportunity to hold onto my upper thigh while he was driving and completely distract me from any other thoughts than his fingers brushing dangerously high up on my exposed thigh.