21

I woke with a start, a loud knock from the door across the room startling me.

I pulled my eye mask off and snapped my eyes open as I heard Nialls voice calling out, "Harry! Wake up or I'm coming in you lazy piece of shit!"

I flicked my eyes to the side to see Harry lying on his side next to me, his eyes closed as he still slept peacefully.

He was clearly not hearing Nialls threat.

"Harry!" I whisper yelled to him as I shook him. "Wake up!" 

"Mm..." He murmured before whining out like a child. "Noo... Sleeping."

"Harry, you have three seconds before I come in there." Niall warned from the other side of the door.

One of Harrys eyes peaked open as he finally heard Niall speak. "Fucking hell." His deep morning voice rasped.

He had literally just woken up. His hair a ruffled mess on his light colored pillow, his eyes still foggy from his sleep.

How is he so attractive without trying?

Okay, seriously not the time to be thinking like this.

"Three!" Niall called out, the clicking of the doorknob showing that he was coming into the room.

Harry's eyes widened at me, matching my look of fear. In a haste decision I quickly rolled to the side of the bed and let myself fall to the floor.

I had no other option.

"What the fuck do you want?" Harry snapped to I'm assuming Niall who was now entering his room.

I heard a few footsteps, along with feeling them against the floor. I moved my head to the side, looking underneath Harrys bed seeing Nialls shoes as he took a few more slow steps into Harrys room.

Jake, who was previously asleep on the end of the bed, jumped down to join me on the floor. His wet nose touching my cheek as his tail wagged against the floor in heavy thumps.

I put my finger to my mouth to try and tell him to be quiet but ended up smiling as he placed a sloppy wet kiss on my cheek. His big brown eyes looking up to me as he laid his head on the floor with a heavy sigh.

"I don't know where Rori is." Niall huffed as if he were out of breath. "The whole house is looking for her. Millie even called Louis and Liam to have them search around their house."

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Harry asked with anger in his voice. "She's probably in the bathroom."

"No." Niall interjected. "I knocked on her door for like five minutes and when she didn't answer I opened the door to check on her but she wasn't in her room. I checked the patio outside of her room, went downstairs and checked the backyard, the gym, everything. I've been looking for the last thirty minutes."

"I think I heard the shower running not too long ago." Harry answered quickly, much faster than I could have.

I have no idea what I would have said if I was in his situation, but luckily for me even in his sleepy trance he was able to think quickly.

"Really?" Niall sounded shocked. "I knocked on the bathroom door and she didn't answer."

Harry scoffed, "Yeah I don't blame her. I wouldn't answer if someone was knocking on the bathroom door either when I was trying to wake up and shower."

"Yeah, but that's you." Niall said.

"Whatever, Niall." Harry huffed, "Just get the fuck out of my room."