07

I ate the rest of my food in silence since talking to Harry wasn't really an option. I'd have better luck talking to the walls of this RV then trying to have a conversation with him.

It's now been about thirty minutes since I came out of the room. So far Liam and Louis have both seemed like they'll be nice like Niall is. I just really hope they don't end up being like Harry at some point.

I get he's upset about his shoes but I've apologized so many times already. I'm starting to think that he has a completely different reason for acting so hostile towards me. I just haven't figured it out yet.

Maybe it's not just me. Maybe this might just be how he is. I don't know though... I'm not going to pretend like I know him well enough to make an assumption like that.

I already feel like I'm going crazy at this point. Niall won't answer any of my questions and when he does he seems to find a way of answering them to give me more questions. I still had no idea where we were and curiosity had begun to get the better of me. Parts of me screamed for me to stay silent, but others told me that I need to try and get some of my questions answered.

I looked up to see Liam still standing talking to Niall and Louis from across the room.

"Liam?" I spoke a little loudly to try and get his attention from Niall and Louis.

He turned his head to me with the same warm smile as before. "What's up?"

"I was just wondering where we were?" I said in more of a questioning tone.

Niall turned in his seat to look at me. "Why? Are you planning on trying to escape?"

"What? No." I shook my head. "You guys have my phone and my wallet. Where would I even go? I just think if I have no choice but to go with you, I should at least be able to know where we are."

"Fair enough." Liam shrugged looking over to Niall.

Niall let out a laugh still looking at me. "Good choice, darlin'. You know... If you tried running we'd just find you anyway."

I felt a shiver run down my spine at his words. Even though he was smiling I could tell he wasn't joking.

"Shut up, Niall." Harry grumbled as he pulled himself up from the couch next to me.

I watched as he walked over to the trash to throw away his bag while taking a few large gulps of his drink. After finishing it he threw it away as well and stalked back over to the couch, sitting down back into the same slouched position he was in when I had come out of the back bedroom.

"We're about an hour from Illinois." Liam answered, causing me to pull my eyes up to meet his warm honey brown ones.

"We're in Indiana?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah?" Liam's eyes flicked over to Niall with a questioning look before coming back to meet mine. "Everything okay?"

"We're close to Michigan." I mumbled out looking down to rest my eyes on the floor.

"Oh, yeah! Pretty close to the border actually." Liams cheerful voice sounded breaking the new silence. "Have you been to Michigan?"

"Mhm." I mumbled fumbling with my fingers on my lap. "I'm from Michigan."

"Really?" Louis cocked in his head with a shocked expression written across his face. "You're from Michigan?"

"Yes. I'm from Michigan." I narrowed my eyes at him challengingly, feeling myself bristle from his statement.

"Calm down, darlin'." Niall laughed putting his hands up in the air as he turned in his seat to face me. "Louis wasn't meaning that in any way. You just don't seem like you're from Michigan."