82

It's Friday now, July 3rd.

When we left the hotel yesterday we had to get another of Louis' cars brought down so that no one would have to sit on anyone's lap on the way home.

Though I guess if we had to, Louis and Niall could have sat up front, leaving me and Harry to join the others in the back.

Louis' father brought the car and while he was there he had a "meeting" with the guys. I was told not to worry about it, but of course I still was.

After what happened last night I can only imagine the things that Louis' father had to say. I'm sure Chris was having a fit over the shoot out that occurred.

On the drive home Thalia and Jade drove  with Harry and I again, and for the most part it was quiet. Unlike on the way up here Harry actually played music though, so at least we weren't sitting in complete silence for the whole ride.

It was getting pretty late by the time that we got back since Harry's car took longer to fix than he had originally asked for. They had to do a lot of changes externally on the car because of all of the bullet damage so there was nothing that we could do to speed up the process.

I'm not even sure how Harry made it to the hotel on the freeway with a flat tire. Especially with as fast as he was driving.

When we woke up yesterday we all pretty much just lounged around the hotel together. I think we were all still spent after the events of the night before. I was definitely feeling the after effects of the adrenaline rush, so much so that I felt like I could have stayed in bed and slept the entire day if I were given the chance.

By the time we were leaving it was during peak traffic hours and it took us just as long to travel the short distance back home as it did the day before when we drove up here. We didn't actually get back home until around 8:30, which by that time Niall was extremely grumpy and complaining that he was "starving".

Other than Niall's grouchiness the night went by pretty smoothly. No one else tried to shoot us, we weren't followed and when we made it into the house we were all greeted with a very happy Jake with a very waggy tail.

The night was pretty quiet after dinner. Everyone was exhausted still so after all of us ate we decided to go to bed. Harry and I weren't even in bed for a full minute before I had already fallen asleep.

When I woke up this morning Harry was still wrapped around me, his head in the crook of my neck while Jake's head was resting on Harry's hand on my ribcage.

I couldn't help but stare down at the sight of Harry and I wrapped together with Jake beside us. Something about it had a grin plastering itself to my face with no further explanation.

What I hadn't expected was to be drug out of the house again at nine in the morning. We were all stuffing our faces with the burritos that Thalia had made as we were walking out of the door. Once again we were in cars driving to somewhere that shocker, Harry wouldn't tell me what it was.

Niall, Millie and Liam drove with Louis in his car. Jade and Thalia took hers and I drove with Harry.

We drove down the freeway for a while, Harry weaving through the traffic littering the roads due to the holiday tomorrow. I focused most of my attention on my phone but my mind per usual was over analyzing everything.

Instead of finishing a text to Chloe I would watch Harry's hand on my thigh, his thumb rubbing my skin softly as he drove, paying absolutely no attention to my eyes on him.

The silence was about to kill me. I hate that he alway does this. The anxiety of not knowing where we were going was driving me insane.

Along the way I kept trying to imagine where it was that we could possibly be heading. When we started out driving we were going in the direction that we had gone in the other night to go to his fathers event, but I knew that we wouldn't be going there again. At least– hopefully not for a long while.