four

four, rebound galore

ELSIE VERONA SPOTTED WITH NEW BOYFRIEND?

By People Magazine

Sunday evening was the 93rd Academy Awards and fans were ecstatic to see actress Elsie Verona make her first red carpet appearance since 2019. The actress wore a dazzling purple dress designed by Donatella Versace and Kaira Verona.

Elsie was seen socializing with Timothee Chalamet on the Oscar red carpet. In an interview, Elsie denied being asked to star in Spider-man: No Way Home and Stranger Things 4 but many sources state that Elsie might make an acting return very soon.

As expected, Elsie Verona attended the Vanity Fair Oscar After Party and was seen socializing with some of Hollywoods biggest stars but sources say the young actress was seen flirting with Zoey 101's Austin Butler.

A source close to the two said they had definitely hit it off and were very fond of the other.

Paparazzi caught the two actors leaving the after party with a few other actors before getting into the same car.

Many are questioning this unlikely pairing and identifying it as a rebound phase.

Elsie Verona recently ended her eight year long relationship with singer Luke Hemmings while Austin Butler ended his nine year long relationship with actress Vanessa Hudgens.

Could this possibly be a reason for the two stars to get over their exes or do they genuinely like each other?

New Message from NYTH!

NYTH
sent link

elsie, have you seen this?

LYNN
literally wtf..

BELLA'S CORNER

cliffhanger until tomorrow? possibly 🤭