one hundred & thirty-four

one hundred & thirty-four, double standard

SINGER ELSIE VERONA SPOTTED WITH ACTOR DYLAN O'BRIEN!

By People Magazine

Just last week, Elsie Verona confirmed rumors of her split with actor Hayden Christensen on Instagram.

The singer posted a caption that caused many fans to question whether or not if it was targeted towards Christensen.

The caption being, "your loss is someone else's win."

It wasn't until Verona replied to a comment asking if she and the actor had broken up, to which she simply replied with 'yes.'

Followed by the post, many actors such as Sam Clafin and Theo James commented on the post, flirting with Elsie, the young singer seemingly flirting back.

Many fans were confused by Elsie's actions, questioning if Elsie had been loyal to Christensen throughout their relationship.

Christensen was seen the next day in Los Angeles with his ex-girlfriend Rachel Bilson, the two being seen holding hands and being very cozy with the other. 

Neither Christensen or Bilson made a comment about their outing together but Verona had when asked about the two.

Elsie stated that she was happy for the two and wished them the best.

After this, Verona and Christensen unfollowed each other on Instagram and it was seemingly the end for the two.

The singer hadn't been seen publicly until last night when the actress turned singer was spotted with none other than actor Dylan O'brien.

The two attended Paris Fashion Week, holding hands and wearing matching clothing.

The new couple turned heads as everyone stared in awe at the twos affection towards each other just a week after Verona's split with Christensen was made public.

Some fans took to Twitter to show their support for the couple, some claiming that they were perfect for each other.

Others claiming that Verona moved on too fast and that she was fame chasing slut.

Some of Verona's fans came to her defense on Twitter, highlighting the double standard when Hayden was spotted with his ex-girlfriend last week.

Fans explaining how Hayden did the same thing as Elsie and was not receiving the same treatment as Elsie.

This being a prime example of the patriarchy and how women face scrutiny more often than men do.  

Will Hayden receive the same treatment or will Elsie be subject to the double standards?

BELLA'S CORNER

i think you guys know what's coming 🤭