one hundred & fifty-eight

one hundred & fifty-eight, talk shows

"our guest tonight is a world renowned actress and singer that just released her third studio album, better than revenge. please welcome, elsie verona!" jimmy exclaimed as everyone in the audience clapped while elsie came from behind the curtain and waved at the fans.

as she approached jimmy, the two hugged each other before sitting down as the applause died down.

"elsie, thank you for coming on the show. i know you must be a very busy women and i appreciate you taking the time to stop by and chat with me." jimmy smiled at elsie.

"thank you for having me! i always have the best time of my life on this show." elsie stated honestly.

"your third album, better than revenge, released a few days ago and it is already number 1 on the itunes and billboard charts. how does it feel to accomplish that?" jimmy asked as everyone clapped for elsie.

"it's honestly surreal. when i first started writing this album, i never thought what it would become. i just wanted to write what i was feeling and im glad so many people enjoyed this album as much as i did writing it." elsie smiled.

"correct me if i'm wrong but you wrote this album with your longtime friend taylor swift, right?" jimmy asked.

"yeah, she has been a massive help with this album and helping me express all the hurt and anguish i felt not just recently but from the past three to four years as well." elsie explained.

"i'm gonna be honest, i have not stopped listening to this album since it was released. it's probably your best album this far in your career. i mean, the depth of emotions i've felt throughout this album was remarkable." jimmy praised elsie.

"thank you, it honestly means a lot that everyone loves it because i literally put my blood, sweat, and tears into this album." elsie laughed.

"and i understand that you recently went to one of taylor's shows and performed karma with her." jimmy stated as he showed a picture of elsie and taylor on stage together.

"yeah, it was honestly one of the best nights ever. i was able to be there when she performed dorothea and for those of you who may not know, she wrote that song about me and selena gomez and it was very special to be there and hear her sing that song." elsie explained with a warm smile.

"yeah, i mean, you two absolutely killed it. i think what i liked best was the way your voices blend together nicely. plus, i liked the similarity between your costumes. the black and blue was a nice touch." jimmy smiled.

"that was actually taylor's idea. since her current era is blue and mine is black/purple. it was honestly a great idea on her part." elsie confessed with a laugh.

"i hate to pry into your personal life but i just wanna know, what was this gesture about?" jimmy asked as he held up a picture of elsie showing off her engagement ring to taylor.

"it's actually funny. i, uh, i got proposed to during love story at taylor's concert and i was showing her the ring." elsie answered shyly.

"oh my god, congratulations!" jimmy exclaimed as everyone into what audience clapped for her.

"thank you! me and my fiancée wanted to keep it a secret for awhile before we made it public and i think this is the most appropriate place to announce it." elsie joked with a small laugh.

"well, it's a beautiful ring and i'm genuinely happy for you." jimmy smiled at elsie.

"thank you! i kind of felt scared about announcing it just because i didn't want to see all the backlash when me and my fiancée are incredibly happy and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together." elsie confessed with a shrug.

"i think the only opinion who truly matters is yours and if you're happy, that's all that matters." jimmy comforted elsie.

"thank you! and it helps that all of my friends and his are absolutely supportive. it really shows how great of a friend group i have." elsie smiled.

"and how did your family react to the news?" jimmy asked, unaware of elsie's falling out with jackie and her mother.

"my dad was absolutely excited! i think he's always wished for me to find a love as great as his with my mom and the fact my fiancée asked him for his blessing before proposing is what made it even more special. when i told my brother-in-law, he was shocked but very happy and ecstatic for me." elsie explained, avoiding mentioning jackie and her mother's name.

"we are all extremely happy for you and cannot wait for you to go in tour! is that in the works yet or are you planning your wedding before planning the tour?" jimmy asked.

"yeah, so i've actually planned the dates already. my tour is set to begin the north american leg of the tour in january, so my fiancée and i are getting married in august, so that gives me and the dancers four months to prepare once we return from our honeymoon." elsie explained.

"wow, it seems you have a busy few months ahead of you." jimmy remarked as everyone laughed.

"and i wouldn't have it any other way. after two years of doing nothing, i have a really great work ethic and it's good to keep myself busy instead of being at home." elsie confessed.

"and if i am correct, you have an announcement for everyone?" jimmy asked as he read the paper.

"yeah, so, i am happy to announce that i will be doing a one night only in new york with a few of my friends on june 22. tickets go on sale tomorrow at 12 pm!" elsie exclaimed as everyone cheered and applauded for her.

"elsie verona everyone!" jimmy exclaimed as the two hugged each other.

BELLA'S CORNER

next chapter is the interview with luke so be ready for tears!!