fourteen

fourteen, pinkie promises

*this is gonna be in third person, as if you're with them. i tried to write it as if you were watching a youtube vlog but i couldn't so here's this for now*

elsie fixed the camera on top of the table before pressing record and placing a smile on her face.

"hey everyone, it's elsie and welcome back to my channel." she smiled as she waved at the camera.

"if you can't tell by the name of this video, i'm going to the zoo here in australia but i'm not going alone." she motioned for austin to scoot over and he did.

he smiled to the camera and waved before going back to eating the food he had gotten.

"austin heard i've never been to the zoo in australia so he decided to surprise me with tickets and food since i haven't eaten today either." elsie pointed out as she showed the camera her food.

"in case you haven't already, go check out my beauty secrets video with vogue!" elsie exclaimed before she stopped recording so she could eat her food.

"thank you for the food." elsie stated as she took a bite from her sandwich.

"anytime, i hope you like it." he replied as he finished the last of his food.

"it's the best chicken sandwich i've ever had." elsie chuckled as she popped a fry into her mouth.

"and how's the lemonade?" he asked as he glanced at the drink.

"it's so good!" she replied with a small smile.

"good." he smirked as he watched her enjoy her food.

once elsie was done, the two gathered their things before they got into their car and started the drive towards the zoo.

"so, we're on the way to the zoo and i'm beyond excited." elsie told the camera as she pointed towards her and austin.

"it's true. she hasn't stopped talking about it the entire car ride." he smirked as he glanced down at her.

elsie rolled her eyes before changing the topic. "i haven't been to the zoo in a good while, so naturally i'm excited to see the animals." elsie defended herself as she glared at austin playfully.

"and there's nothing wrong with that. i find it cute how excited you get. it's like when a kid goes to the candy store for the first time." austin told her as he smiled down at her.

elsie tried her best to hide the blush that was creeping onto her cheeks but she was failing miserably.

"i don't get that excited." she huffed as she looked away from austin sheepishly.

"whatever you say ellie." he told her before the two arrived at the zoo.

"we're gonna go ahead and walk in so i'll see you guys shortly." elsie smiled before she stopped recording as they climbed out of the car.

austin helped her climbed out of the car before the two walked hand-in-hand towards the entrance of the zoo.

elsie couldn't help but smile as they grew closer and closer towards the entrance of the zoo.

the brunette was always an animal lover when she was a kid and it became a tradition for her to visit the zoo on her birthday but this last year, she wasn't able to due to her hiatus from the spotlight.

it honestly made her sad that she couldn't go to the zoo for her birthday due to the paparazzi but she was glad she was going to the zoo with austin.

"tickets?" the worker asked once the two approached the entrance.