one hundred & sixty-five

one hundred & sixty-five, engagement parties and disappointments

ELSIEVERONA just added to their story!

37,492,850 VIEWS

37,492,850 VIEWS

CAPTION: let the wedding festivities begin 🤭

the day of austin and elsie's engagement party had arrived and the two were beyond excited.

they had decided to have the party in london in their newly renovated home.

after everything that happened with hayden, elsie had decided to keep her childhood home and renovate it to her liking.

now, austin and elsie had a place to call home whenever the two were in london.

they were thinking of moving to london sometime after their honeymoon but they hadn't fully agreed just yet.

"i still can't believe you're getting married before me." florence scoffed as she helped elsie set up the decorations for the party.

"we always knew that this would happen, flo." elsie remarked as she gave her best friend a knowing look.

"are you judging my taste in men?" florence exclaimed playfully.

"let's just say the last boyfriend of yours was.... questionable." elsie rerouted causing florence to gasp before hitting her gently.

the two then begun to laugh together as austin walked into the room.

"i thought you two were supposed to be decorating." austin remarked as he walked towards the two.

"do you not see all the work we've done in the last two hours?" florence remarked as she motioned her arms around the room.

"give us more credit, babe." elsie teased before austin leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.

"i was kidding. everything looks great." austin smiled as he wrapped an arm around elsie's waist.

"okay, we have three hours before the party starts and we are both looking like we just rolled out of bed." florence announced as she looked at the time.

"because we did." elsie deadpanned causing florence to roll her eyes at her best friends comment.

"we still need to get dressed. the caterers will be here at least thirty minutes before the party is set to begin, so we need to hurry back to your flat and get dressed." florence told elsie, to which the brunette nodded.