one hundred & seventy

one hundred & seventy, barbie

after her dress fitting with donatella, elsie flew to los angeles with austin to attend the premiere of barbie.

she had written a song for the movie as well as made a small appearance in the movie, thanks to  emma mackey, who introduced greta and elsie.

elsie felt very honored to have been asked to be apart of a very monumentos film and didn't hesitate to say yes when she was asked.

during the small amount of time she was on set, she had met both ryan gosling and margot robbie, as well as america ferrera during filming.

the two women helped brainstorm ideas with elsie and overall helped elsie write her song, what was i made for.

the song was definitely one of elsie's most emotional songs that conveyed strong emotions that every women could relate to.

for the premiere, elsie wore a baby pink strapless chiffon dress that hugged her figure nicely while austin wore a simple black tux.

the pair stood in line as they waited for their turn to walk the red carpet.

"are you excited to watch the film?" austin asked as his hand rested on elsie's hip, slightly pulling her closer towards him.

"yeah, i'm sure margot and the cast did a fantastic job with the entire movie. i'm just glad that i got to be a part of it." elsie smiled as the two took a step forward as the line grew shorter and shorter.

"i'm sure the movie will be incredible." austin smiled as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to her temple.

"you know, you never told me what part you did for the movie." austin smiled as he stared down at elsie.

"oh, that's a surprise." elsie laughed with a teasing smile.

"okay." austin laughed as he playfully rolled his eyes before it was their turn to walk the carpet.

"austin! elsie! over here!" a photographer called out as the two posed together.

after a few pictures together, the two separated and took a few pictures by themselves.

as elsie went to walk off the carpet, she was called over by margot and ryan, the pair wanting to take a few pictures with elsie.

the singer happily obliged and approached the two, the actors greeting her with a smile and hug before the three posed for the picture.

as they posed for pictures simu, emma, michael, ncuti, and alexandra joined them. the red carpet erupting in laughter as the group posed causing for america, ariana and more of the cast to join them as well. 

soon, the group of celebrities had made their way inside the theater for the premiere and elsie rejoined austin as they made their way to their seats. 

the couple sitting in the row behind both ryan and margot.

"it seemed like you got along with them just fine." austin smiled as he placed his hand on elsie's thigh while her arm wrapped around his arm. 

"yeah and it was all thanks to emma. remind me to find her later and thank her." elsie remarked causing the two to laugh. 

"i will. just enjoy your night baby." austin smiled before he leaned forward and gently kissed her lips. 

the night progressed and the couple had a fantastic time with the cast of barbie, the night resulting in elsie getting plastered with simu, emma, ncuti, and alexandra while austin was left to watch over his fiancé with a smile on his lips. 

BELLA'S CORNER

small little chapter for my aussie shippers <3