one hundred & thirty-three

one hundred & thirty-three, rekindling romance

HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN SPOTTED WITH EX-GIRLFRIEND RACHEL BILSON AMIDST SPLIT WITH MARVEL ACTOR ELSIE VERONA!

By People Magazine

Just last night, Elsie Verona confirmed that she and Hayden Christensen had called it quits after only 10 months together.

The singer took to Instagram and posted a picture with the caption, "your loss is someone else's win."

This brought confusion to many fans, wondering why the actress had posted such a shady caption.

It was then confirmed by Verona herself when a fan asked if the two had broken up, to which the singer responded with 'yes.'

Soon after the confirmation, male celebrities such as Josh Hutcherson, Dylan O'brien, Theo James and Sam Clafin took to Instagram to fawn over the actress and Verona replied, complimenting them back.

Fans went beserk as Elsie publicly flirted with these actors but it wasn't until Elvis star, Austin Butler, took to Instagram and commented on Elsie's post stating, 'beautiful as always, cilla.' that fueled the fire.

This brought many fans excitement at the possibility of the two exes rekindling their summer romance.

Amidst their split, Hayden was seen with Rachel Bilson walking down Hollywood Boulevard, hand-in-hand.

The two had split up in 2017 after being together for 10 years.

The two share a daughter together name Briar Rose Christensen.

Rachel and Elsie both had a mutual understanding with each other and did co-parent Briar together when Briar was with Hayden.

Fans took to Twitter, coming to Elsie's defense, questioning why Hayden is seen being cozy with his ex-girlfriend while others came to Hayden's defense, questioning why Elsie was publicly flirting with other male celebrities when the two had just recently broken up.

After announcing their breakup, Elsie was seen in London hanging out with co-stars Timothee Chalamet and Anya Taylor-Joy along with her best friend, Florence Pugh.

When asked about Hayden being spotted with ex-girlfriend Rachel Bilson, Elsie stated, "Hayden and Rachel are wonderful co-parents and if they decided to try things out again, that's their decision.

We should all respect it and not try and create unnecessary drama. Hayden and I mutually decided to end things and if one of us decides to try things out with an ex, that's our decision. No one gets to decide what we can or can't do."

This caused an uproar on Twitter, fans hoping that Elsie and Austin Butler try things out again but as it looks, it seems the two are mending their friendship and working in becoming friends again.

With the BAFTA'S approaching fast, will Elsie and Austin reconcile their romance or will they remain friends once and for all?

And is this the permanent end for Haysie or is there still hope for the couple?

BELLA'S CORNER

still wanna go with my speak now plot but idk how i'm gonna do that if hayden and elsie are broken up 🙄

anyways, elsie's hooking up with someone. who do you want it to be?

josh hutcherson?

dylan o'brien?

theo james?

sam clafin?

austin butler?