one hundred & forty-six

one hundred & forty-six, betrayals and engagements

HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN ANNOUNCES ENGAGEMENT TO EX-GIRLFRIEND RACHEL BILSON!

By People Magazine

Actor Hayden Christensen has been the topic of conversation for months but not in the way that many may think.

Hayden began dating Marvel actress, Elsie Verona, in May of 2022 and from the looks of it, it seemed that everything was going good between the two love birds.

In October of 2022, Verona shared a picture of the two from Halloween, the couple dressed up as Anakin and Padme from Star Wars, the movie franchise Christensen starred in.

The couple was not shy about sharing their relationship on the internet, Verona often sharing photos of the two on dates or just lounging around their home they shared together in Los Angeles, California.

Everything seemed to be fine between the two until the Golden Globe awards, where Verona accepted an award and in her speech, she thanked ex-boyfriend and co-star, Austin Butler.

Many fans found this disrespectful of Verona to thank her ex-boyfriend in her acceptance speech when she was in a committed relationship and had her partner in the audience.

Others claimed it was harmless, stating that Elsie was simply just thanking her co-star for his support throughout the filming process of Elvis.

Things seemed to settle down with the rumors and speculations between the fans until once again, Elsie thanks Austin in her acceptance speech for the Brits along with ex-boyfriend, Luke Hemmings.

In her speech, Verona states, "Wow, um, thank you so much for this award. As a young girl, I've always wanted to be a singer and song-writer but I never had the courage until my co-star, Austin Butler encouraged me to become one and so I just want to thank him for pushing me to be the best I can be and achieve my dreams. I also want to thank Luke Hemmings, who told me that I could be the greatest singer in the world if I just put my mind to it."

This caused for fans to accuse Verona of cheating on Hayden and caused for speculation of the two exes to be rekindling their love.

Soon after the Brits were over, Verona was seen leaving a club called the Box with best friend, Harry Styles, who confessed he was in love with Verona in May of 2022.

This caused a rift between the two actors and soon after, Elsie announced their split by posting a picture to Instagram with the shady caption, "Your loss is someone else's win."

Fans of Verona and Butler took to Twitter and Instagram to express their wish for Elsie and Austin to get back together, claiming that the two have matured since their split and would definitely work out now.

A day after their announced split, Hayden was seen strolling the streets of Los Angeles with ex-girlfriend, Rachel Bilson, who he shares a daughter with.

A week after confirming her split with Christensen, Elsie was seen holding hands with actor, Dylan O'Brien at Paris Fashion Week but Elsie denied dating rumors, claiming that her and O'Brien were just close friends and were nothing more.

Things were silent between Christensen and Verona until Elsie released her single, All too well, that she had co-written with best friend, Taylor Swift.

One of the lyrics being, "You said if we had been closer in age, maybe it would've been fine."

This caused an uproar from Verona's fans, claiming that Hayden did not deserve her or her time.

Everything seemed to calm down until Christensen announced his engagement to ex-girlfriend, Rachel Bilson, who Elsie helped co-parent, Briar Christensen.

Fans of Verona claimed Hayden moved on too fast and did not love Elsie like he said he did.

Others conspiring that Christensen had proposed to Verona but the girl rejected his proposal, to which he proposed to Bilson.

In a statement, Christensen states, "Rachel has always been the one I was meant to be with. It was always her. It just took me meeting someone who did not share the same values as me to see that I was always completely in love with her."

Fans of Christensen came to Verona's defense, stating that this was a punch below the belt and very low of him but the actor has not made another comment at this time.

Was Verona the reason the two's relationship had ended or was it Hayden's own desire to be with Bilson that caused the tragic end of Haysie?

BELLA'S CORNER

yeah, haysie isn't coming back...

anyways, elsie's birthday chapter is coming up and then the sags and then the oscars!!

how are we liking the book so far in act three?