one hundred & twenty-seven

one hundred & twenty-seven, i need you

elsie was packing her things for the five months she'd be filming the corpse bride in london.

she still hasn't found a place to stay but she was just going to stay with florence until she found a flat.

she was hoping that she'd move into a flat with timothee so the two wouldn't miss home during their time away.

one thing she was excited for was the grammy's that were happening a week after she'd settle in london.

she didn't mind traveling and was looking forward to spending time with harry.

they hadn't seen each other since jackie's wedding and she missed him.

of course, the two talked everyday along with the other boys but she missed seeing them.

it wasn't the same.

coincidentally, the oscar nominations were being announced currently and elsie was too focused on packing to remember.

hayden, of course, was listening to the livestream and so was florence.

the blonde had flown to los angeles to help elsie pack before the two would fly back together.

florence had offered elsie a place to stay and was excited to have her best friend living with her.

"so, how do you feel about me stealing your girlfriend for a few months?" florence asked with a devious smile.

"the only person who i wouldn't mind stealing her is you. plus she's been going on about how much she misses you." hayden shrugged causing florence to smile.

"i've missed her! it's been my dream for her to live in london but i know she absolutely loved new york and now she loves la. i couldn't ask her to move away from something she loves." florence confessed with a shy smile.

"has she spoken to you about jackie?" he asked after a few moments of silence.

"no. every time i bring it up, she changes the subject. you?" florence asked.

"no but i've spoken to jackie but not about what happened." hayden shrugged.

"what are you up to christensen?" florence asked warily.

"promise not to tell her? it's a surprise."

"i guess i could keep this one secret from elsie." she replied.

"elsie has expressed to me how much she misses london and wishes that we could go there more often without having to worry about finding a place to live. so, i spoke to jackie and we somehow found out their childhood home was up for sale and so i contacted a realtor in london and i've managed to buy the home.

i'm getting it fixed up and if everything is finished by valentine's day or elsie's birthday, that's when i'd surprise her."

"that's literally the most perfect surprise ever! she absolutely loved her childhood home!" florence smiled.

"i wanted her to have the home as hers and someday in the future, she'd bring her kids there and enjoy seeing them grow up in her childhood home." hayden smiled with a blush.

"my god, the two of you are absolutely perfect together!" florence laughed before they turned to the tv once elsie's category had approached.

"and the nominees for best actress are andrea riseborough, michelle williams, cate blanchett, ana de armas, michelle yeoh and elsie verona."

"oh my god!" florence screamed excitedly causing elsie to rush towards the living room.

"what happened?" elsie asked worriedly.