nineteen

nineteen, night out on the town

after nearly two hours, elsie and the girls were all done getting ready for their night out on the town in australia.

elsie wore an emerald green dress that reached just below her bum while florence wore a burgundy dress, zendaya wore a lilac dress and jackie wore a navy blue dress.

"are you sure this is a good idea? a bunch of celebrities going out to a club?" elsie asked as she tried to pull her dress down.

"i don't think it's the best idea but we only live once, elsie. when are we all going to be in australia together like this?" florence asked as zendaya nodded in agreement.

"she's right, ellie. we're never going to be all in the same city, let alone country at the same time." zendaya told her friend with a shrug.

"i guess one night out won't hurt." elsie sighed causing the three to smile.

"come on, i'm sure the boys are tired of waiting." jackie remarked causing the girls to laugh as they walked out of elsie's room and into the living room of her hotel room.

as elsie exited her room, austin felt his breath hitch at the sight of elsie. she looked absolutely beautiful in her dress and he couldn't help but smile.

"are we all ready to go?" elsie asked as she nervously played with the bracelet on her wrists.

"i think so." harry replied as he looked to see everyone in the hotel room.

"okay, let's get going then." elsie smiled before the group of celebrities walked out of the hotel room.

"i feel like we're overdressed, are we overdressed?" niall asked as he turned to elsie.

"i'm sure we are but who cares?" elsie remarked causing the boy to roll his eyes as everyone climbed into the three cars that arrived for them.

in the first car was louis, harry, niall and zayn. in the second car was zendaya, tom, timothee and florence. and in the third car was austin, elsie, andrew and jackie.

"i'm honestly glad that austin asked everyone to come and fly out to see you. i was really starting to miss you." jackie pouted as she nudged her sister lightly.

"it's true, she started watching your movies and old tv shows just so she could see your face." andrew informed elsie as jackie rolled her eyes.

"i think you're being a bit dramatic." jackie huffed out as andrew looked at her confused.

"on tuesday, you were watching elsie's death scene in the walking dead and you cried your heart out because you missed elsie." andrew pointed out.

"there's nothing to be ashamed of jackie, i missed you too." elsie smiled as she placed her hand over her sisters.

"when are you coming home? it honestly sucks not having you home. i'm actually forced to go and see mom and dad now that you're gone." jackie remarked causing elsie to chuckle at her sisters remark.

"i should be done filming in a few weeks." elsie informed her with a small nod. "good, i hate that austin has take you away from me." jackie retorted.

"no he hasn't." elsie exclaimed as austin and andrew chuckled at the girls' banter.

"i called you the other day and what were you doing? you were watching harry potter with austin. that was our thing!" jackie exclaimed.

"to be fair, i did mention to her that i hadn't watched the series and she insisted that i watch them with her and that i was missing out on the best movie franchise in the world." austin informed jackie.