eighty-seven

eighty-seven, unexpected pregnancies

BEST FRIENDS ELSIE VERONA AND HARRY STYLES EXPECTING A CHILD TOGETHER?

By People Magazine

Just yesterday, Marvel actress, Elsie Verona was spotted leaving an OBG/YN office with best friend Harry Styles.

The two were first seen together in 2011, when the two were only 14 and 17. Harry was just staring his career as a singer with his former band One Direction while Verona was starting out in the acting industry at the time.

The two had grown quite close during their adolescent years and remained friends after the separation of One Direction.

It can be seen that the two interact constantly on social media and have been photographed over the years they had been friends.

Of course, with their friendship came rumors of the two secretly dating but was neither confirmed or denied.

During this time, Elsie began dating singer Luke Hemmings of 5 Seconds of Summer, ultimately shutting down the rumors of her and Harry.

Of course, after her public breakup with Hemmings, she was seen visiting harry on tour, once again sparking dating rumors between the two.

Fans had suspicions of the two but weren't able to prove anything until recent years.

Verona and Styles have had a very close relationship since they had met compared to the other boys of One Direction and even the members had suspected that the two were meant to meet.

In an interview, Niall Horan stated. "Since I could remember, Elsie was the closest with Harry. The two had instantly hit it off and shared many interests together. If anyone were to believe that soulmates were real, they'd know that they are each others soulmates in this lifetime and every other one that exists."

This drove fans over the edge and caused for an increase amount of love for the two best friends to grow.

Which is why fans went ballistic when Elsie and Harry were seen leaving an OBG/YN together, hand-in-hand.

Fans have seen a slight weight gain in Elsie over the last coming weeks, especially from her appearance at the Met Gala just last September to her appearance at the Academy Awards a few weeks ago.

Could it be possible that these two friends took their relationship to the next level?

Fans have expressed their opinions on Twitter, claiming that the two are perfect for each other and that they'd be cute together.

Of course, some fans are stating that it would ruin their friendship and claim that their relationship would ruin Harry's career.

With this, fans are claiming Elsie had cheated on Austin, resulting in their breakup in December.

Other fans are speculating that Harry may not be the father but other celebrities may be the father.

Fans are claiming that Elsie has been seen cozying up to celebrities such as Timothee Chalamet, Chace Crawford, Jacob Elordi and Hayden Christensen, so it could be possible that Elsie may have four potential baby daddies to choose from.

With this many potential fathers, could we be sure that Elsie is fit enough to be a mother?

If one has so many potential baby daddies, could Elsie be trusted to bring a child into this world and under a constant state of supervision from the paparazzi?

Elsie has a history of drinking to the point of being intoxicated and can be found extremely damaging to the unborn fetus.

Is Elsie fit to be a mother or is she another troubled actress going down the wrong path like many stars before her?

And could Harry Styles really be the father or is Elsie stringing him along like the men from her past?

BELLA'S CORNER

i hate peoples magazine with a passion

elsie's really going through it rn

i promise elsie will heal eventually

just not rn...

anyways, her albums coming sooner than expected!!