one hundred & thirty-five

one hundred & thirty-five, misogyny

@USER: idk what's up with elsie lately but she's acting like a slut. first austin, then hayden and now dylan? choose a man and stick with it.

@USER: i don't know why everyone's acting all high and mighty. elsie has every right to move on and it's no one's business.
|
@USER: it becomes our business when it's made public. if she has such a problem with it, maybe she should choose a different career.

@USER: idc what y'all say, dylan and elsie are hot together. you bitches can stay mad.
|
@USER: they're just upset that elsie has their faves in a chokehold instead of them 😭

@USER: double standards are real af rn and it shows that y'all are misogynistic af.
|
@USER: hayden doing the same thing as elsie and he's coming out unscathed? be so fr rn

@USER: just say y'all are insecure and jealous that elsie is dating your faves and you aren't. i thought girls support girls?
|
@USER: it's girls support girls until it's elsie, then it's everyone against her

@USER: elsie is that bitch. you can bitch and whine that she's taking 'your faves' but that girl obviously doing something right if so many men love her.
|
@USER: real. i've met elsie one time in australia and she's the sweetest person ever. no wonder these guys love her, she's an amazing person.

@FLORENCEPUGH: you misogynistic wankers are pathetic. get a fucking life.

@TCHALAMET: the rumors are false. elsie and i are completely and utterly in love with each other.
|
@ELSIEVERONA timmy, shut up

@USER: elsie defender always

@USER: would you guys still be complaining if elsie was a man?

@DYLANOBRIEN: what elsie and i do is our business. there's no need for everyone to bash her when we attended a fashion show together. get a life.

@ELSIEVERONA: dylan and i were just hanging out like normal people do. we're getting to know each other and if that leads to a relationship, that's our decision. whatever you guys think does not matter to me because at the end of the day, i'm filming a movie and releasing an album while you are sat behind a screen, miserable with your life and bashing mine to find entertainment.

@USER: ELSIE CLEARED YOU HOES 😭

TAYLOR

ELSIE
hey, i need a favor

TAYLOR
what's wrong?

ELSIE
how soon can you get on a plane
and fly to london?

TAYLOR
two hours

ELSIE
good because i really need your help
with a song about the shit i'm
going through rn

TAYLOR
i'll text you when i board the plane

ELSIE
thank you

have a safe flight

love you

TAYLOR
love you too

BELLA'S CORNER

you guys make me feel so powerful 🤭