one hundred & thirty-six

one hundred & thirty-six, dorothea

once taylor had landed in london, elsie picked her up from the airport, bought them food and returned to her apartment.

soon after they were fed, they began to start working on elsie's song.

"they'd say i hustled, put in the work." elsie sang as taylor hummed the melody.

"they wouldn't shake their heads and question how much of this i deserved." taylor finished for elsie as she wrote the lyrics down.

"what i was wearing.... if i was rude." elsie mumbled as taylor nodded in excitement.

"yes, that works!" taylor exclaimed with a bright smile.

"could all be separated from my good ideas and power moves." taylor stated as she tried to piece the lyrics together.

"and they would toast to me, oh." elsie sang as she faked a smile.

"let the players play." taylor sang.

"i'd be just like leo, in saint-tropez." elsie finished before she once again wrote the lyrics down.

"i seriously appreciate you for flying out to london with two hours notice. i've just had this idea of the song in my head and i knew you were the only one who could help me put my thoughts into lyrics perfectly." elsie smiled at her friend.

"it's honestly not a problem. i've always wanted to collaborate on a song together and i'm just glad i could help you create the vision that was stuck in your head." taylor smiled warmly at elsie.

"i've wanted to work with you as well but with my schedule, it's been hectic but i am relieved to be working on this song now because lately i've faced so much scrutiny over attending the fashion show with dylan and we weren't even going on a date. both of our agents that it would be great if we attended together." elsie sighed as she leaned her head against her hand that was propped up against the couch.

"that's the way the internet works. they wait for the perfect moment to ruin your little bubble that you engulf yourself in. i know how hard it was when you and hayden broke up and i can't imagine what you're going through seeing him out with rachel." taylor frowned slightly.

"i admit, i was devastated when the article was sent to me by florence and i just cried. hayden made me feel like i could fall in love again and for it to just end just like that, hurt me." elsie admitted with a shrug.

"maybe if we were closer in age, it would've been fine."

"maybe but you can't dwell over what could've been." taylor reminded elsie.

"yeah, i know." elsie sighed sadly.

"what if you wrote a song for hayden? a song to put him in the past and help you move forward?" taylor asked as elsie looked out of her window.

"it'll help me move on." elsie nodded before looking to taylor.

"will you help me?" elsie asked with a small smile.

"of course. anything for my dorothea." taylor teased before sitting up.

"come on, let's get these songs finished!" taylor exclaimed causing elsie to laugh before the two dived into their song writing once again.

BELLA'S CORNER

taylor wrote dorothea about elsie confirmed!!

taylor and elsie are the best friends everyone wishes they were

i hope you got the easter egg i threw there 🤭

one more chapter until elsie reunited with austin!!

this is the end for haysie guys! they had a beautiful relationship but it was never gonna work out because aussie conquers all