one hundred & sixty-one

one hundred & sixty-one, big reveal

THEERASTOUR just posted a photo!

liked by @JACKIEGARFIELD, @ZAYN, @VANESSAHUDGENS and 1,583,960 OTHERS

THEERASTOUR sent in from a follower: it appears that both austin butler and elsie verona attended the eras tour in arlington, texas a few weeks ago! could this possibly mean that austin is the one that proposed to elsie during love story?

view all comments

USER honestly, they were meant to be together...
|
USER real!

USER it's not any of our business but if they are engaged, im super happy for them!!

USER I DONT WANNA SEE ANYONE HATTING ON AUSSIE 😤 MY ENDGAME DID NOT GO THROUGH TWO YEARS OF STRAIGHT HELL FOR YOU BITCHES TO HATE ON THEM WHEN THEYRE FINALLY HAPPY TOGETHER!

USER i know jackie ain't hating on austin when she cheated on her bf and he remained WITH HER
|
USER we just love our hypocrite queen 🤍

JACKIEGARFIELD now yk why we're pissed at her...
|
USER it's elsie's life? you don't get to dictate who she can and can't marry...
|
ELSIEVERONA honestly shut the fuck up, jackie. i've forgiven austin and so should you... you and mom need to grow the hell up and until that happens, i want no contact with either of you and don't even try and be a victim in this situation because all you've ever done is make austin and i uncomfortable.

USER jackie hating on austin is giving fan behavior.....

USER i was there at the show and i saw the whole proposal! you could genuinely see how in love they are and i wish all the best for them!
|
USER they deserve each other 🥹

USER didn't hayden just propose to her? good, she moves on too fast...
|
USER you're forgetting that he literally proposed to another women WITH THE SAME RING right after? let the girl live her fucking life

ELSIEVERONA just so everyone stops speculating, austin and i are engaged! we wanted to enjoy it between us and our close friends and family before we announced it!
|
AUSTINBUTLER i cant wait to spend the rest of my life loving you 🤍

USER i just know vanessa is FUMING 😭 elsie and austin werent even back together for long before he proposed...
|
USER they broke up a long time ago and she's engaged as well, so why bring her up?

ZAYN congratulations to the two!

USER if they don't name their child juliet, im suing!
|
USER LMAOO REAL!

USER them getting married was not on my 2023 bingo card but i'm not complaining!

USER THEY SAVED MY HOPE ON LOVE BECAUSE IF THEY CAN GET BACK TOGETHER, SO CAN ME AND MY EX
|
USER oh to be this delulu again 🤭

USER SO THATS WHO DELICATE IS ABOUT? MY FAVES ARE BACK 🫶🏻

BELLA'S CORNER

a little filler for now!

the met gala is next chapter! what theme do you think it'll be? 🤭

HINT: it's named after a fucking masterpiece

also, thank you to @dmariem392 for the idea 🫶🏻