one hundred & sixty

one hundred & sixty, the downfall

TWITTER

TRENDING UNDER #ELSIEVERONAVOGUE

USER: wow... just watched elsie's and luke's video with vogue and all i can say is, i hope jackie and kaira realize how much of a bad person they were to elsie...

USER: imagine being extremely harmful to your daughter... kaira verona, i have UNPLEASANT WORDS FOR YOU

USER: it's honestly shocking to hear all that elsie went through but it's not surprising coming from kaira and jackie... i just hope elsie heals ):

USER: there's so much to unpack from that video... first off, ELSIE IS ENGAGED?? second, hayden proposed and elsie said no?? third, jackie helped him and then got pissed at elsie for saying no? fourth, kaira repeatedly chose jackie over elsie? fifth, kaira and jackie are horrible people...

USER: i'm honestly happy for elsie... she's in a place where she's doing what's best for her and not what's best for anyone else

JACKIEGARFIELD: it's funny how you all believe a misconstrued story from a known liar
|
USER: girl, don't even start 😭
|
USER: the way you can say this so confidently ABOUT YOUR SISTER?!?
|
USER: didn't you hide your pregnancy from your sister? yeah, i'm believing her over you

USER: honestly, it's sad to see how easily kaira got between elsie and jackie's friendship /:
|
USER: exactly!! like, i remember how close jackie and elsie were and seeing them be this distant breaks my heart /:

KAIRAVERONA: @ELSIEVERONA stop playing the victim as usual and take responsibility for your actions. getting engaged a month after you were proposed to, blaming your sister for being pregnant and creating all this animosity between the family when in reality, you're the issue here. you've not only let one but two people who have hurt you more than anyone else in this world, back into your life. you are a disgrace to this family.
|
USER: kaira, don't even fucking go there because i have the fucking receipts. you have never posted anything in regards to congratulating elsie whether that's achievements, birthdays, the list goes on! you have caused a wedge between your family and have created a toxic environment that elsie no longer wants to be a part of. please do us all a favor and shut the fuck up unless it's to apologize.
|
USER: girl, i remember how opposed you were to elsie wanting to model but when jackie wanted to, you were all for it! you talk so highly of jackie but when it comes to elsie, it's like you have nothing nice to say ABOUT YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!!

USER: just from what they've tweeted, it's clear who is really at fault here. elsie clearly does not want to be around people who cannot see the harm they're bringing her.

FLORENCEPUGH: @KAIRAVERONA let's not pretend that you encouraged elsie to lose weight when she was only 16 AND that you took what would have been elsie's role in the originals and gave it to jackie ...

USER: YOU'RE TELLING ME WE COULD'VE HAD ELSIE AS DAVINA?!?

ELSIEVERONA: i am the least bit surprised that they are denying any wrongdoing but i'm not going to sit here and waste my time on people who have never cared for me or my feelings.

USER: elsie better than me because i would have gone on a twitter rant and ended them
|
USER: real

USER: honestly, i hope jackie and kaira realize how shitty they've treated elsie but by the time they realize, it'll be too late..

USER: honestly, stan papa verona for supporting elsie throughout her entire career.
|
USER: papa verona deserves the world fr!

USER: also stan andrew for continuing to be elsie's friend despite the two sisters feuding...
|
USER: andrew and elsie have been friends way before he started dating jackie so ofc he'd stay by  his long term best friends side

USER: after watching elsie's vogue video with luke, listening to you're on your own kid and look what you made me do hit so different
|
USER: i'm honestly living for elsie's revenge era !!

BELLA'S CORNER
why tf did this chapter take me four days to write?!?

honestly hate this chapter but it's a filler for now!