one hundred & thirty-one

one hundred & thirty-one, this love

soon after the grammy's, elsie traveled back to london to film a few scenes for the corpse bride before attending the annual brit's awards that she'd be going to with harry.

hayden couldn't make it for the brit's since it was in london and he was half the world away in los angeles taking care of briar.

elsie had decided to go a bit more simple with a black dress that had a few stones along the dress while some came up to cover her boob.

harry was wearing black as well to compliment elsie even though the two were going against each other for many awards, including the biggest award of the night, artist of the year.

the two had a very good year with the two having headline shows and selling out stadiums.

the only difference was that elsie had to cancel her tour due to her mental and health issues while harry completed his entire tour and was about to continue his world tour.

elsie, of course, knew that if she hadn't fallen victim to mental and health issues, she would have finished her tour.

it affected elsie that she couldn't give her fans what they wanted by performing all of her shows but they were all supportive and relieved that she was putting her mental health first after everything she had endured from the media and kaia.

elsie had developed depression and an eating disorder because of kaia's insecurities.

the model was afraid that austin would leave her for elsie and so she thought that if she made subtle degrading remarks to elsie, this would stop that from happening.

and of course, it all backfired on her and she ended up losing austin, not because of elsie but because of her own actions against the actor turned singer.

her own insecurities and jealous ruined her relationship with austin and now she watched as he moved on with his life, not paying any mind to the girl.

elsie and harry stood in line as they waited to walk down the red carpet for the brits.

her hand was intertwined with his to help shake away the nerves that were currently eating her alive.

this was the first time her album was nominated for any awards and she didn't realize how much she wanted to win an award until her album and songs were nominated.

"nervous?" harry asked as he looked over at elsie.

"is it that obvious?" elsie asked as she looked over at her best friend.

"no but i've known you for ten years and i can read you like a book." harry remarked causing the two to let out a small chuckle.

"this is my first time ever being nominated for anything and the fact that i won five grammy's the other week is bizarre. everyone expects me to continue this winning streak by winning an award tonight." elsie said with a nervous look on her face.

"the fact that you were able to win five out of the seven grammy's you were nominated for is absolutely amazing, elsie. you will win tonight, i know you will. you just need to believe in yourself like i and many others do." harry comforted the girl with a small smile.

"thank you, h. i would be a complete mess without you." elsie laughed as she hugged his arm.

"you'd be a disaster." harry retorted causing elsie to hit his arm in response.

the two soon walked down the carpet beside each other, big smiles on their faces as they posed together.

after a few photos together, the two took separate pictures together before being pulled into an interview.