one hundred & twenty-five

one hundred & twenty-five, golden globes

the night of the golden globes had finally arrived and elsie was beyond excited. it was the first time she'd be attending the golden globes as a nominee.

not only was she excited for tonight but she also was excited about the fact that her ivf journey was going well.

she had gone through the egg retrieval and had eleven viable eggs.

the next step for hayden and elsie was fertilizing them, which they would be doing sometime next week.

depending on how successful the fertilization was, elsie would decide whether she wanted to move forward with the embryo transfer or freeze them until she was ready to have a child.

she didn't want to make it seem like she planned to get pregnant right after her sister announced her pregnancy.

this was something elsie had been wanting to do for awhile, way before she even started dating hayden.

if she wasn't with hayden, she would have asked one of the boys because even if they weren't romantically involved, she wouldn't want anyone else to be the father of her future child.

she adored louis and zayn's relationship with their children and the way harry and niall were with lux during their days as a band solidified her reasoning.

she wanted to have a child with hayden but she wanted it to be at the right time and right now, the two had quite a lot going on and wanted to wait.

despite this, the two were attending the golden globes with natalie, henry, emma, hero, jacob and their director darren.

they all decided to go in coordinating colors, so they were all wearing a mixture of red and black to symbolize their movie, sinner's desire.

elsie wore a red silk dress that had a matching shawl to go with it.

the actress opted for a pair of black heels with a body red lip and eyeliner, wanting to get it simple incase she didn't win any of the categories she was nominated in.

she wore her hair down with soft waves to compliment her dress.

hayden wore a simple black tux with a red tie to match with elsie's dress.

he was simply blown away by elsie's appearance and couldn't believe that she had chosen him to be the father of her kids.

he didn't know how he got so lucky to have elsie in his life but he wasn't doing anything to ruin that anytime soon.

hayden was completely and utterly in love with elsie and he couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

elsie was it for him. the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

everyone around them could see how in love he was with her and they knew that elsie and hayden were meant to be together.

the two sat beside each other at the golden globes, waiting for their category to be announced.

"are you nervous?" hayden asked as he glanced towards his girlfriend.

"just a little. i didn't realize how much i wanted to win until i stepped foot into this building." she remarked causing him to chuckle.

"don't worry, you'll win." he reassured her as he intertwined their hands together.

"how are you so sure?" she asked with a small smile.

"because you are the best actress i know and no one deserves this award as much as you." he replied before leaning forward and kissing her lips.

"nominees for best performance by an actress in motion picture drama are.."

"kate blanchett, tar. olivia colman, empire of light. viola davis, the woman king. ana de armas, blonde. michelle williams, the fabelmans. and elsie verona, sinner's desire."

elsie closed her eyes as she waited for the winner to be revealed.

"and the winner of the golden globe goes to... elsie verona, sinner's desire."

cheers were heard all around the venue as elsie covered her face with her hands.

"oh my god." she gasped as she turned to hayden kissed him before hugging him.

elsie hugged henry and natalie before walking up to the stage and accepting her award.

"oh my god." she breathed out causing everyone in the room to laugh.

"i just want to say what an honor it was to be nominated with incredible actresses in this category. first off, i want to thank darren for allowing me to bring this movie to life and work with such an incredible cast and crew.

i never once thought that i'd be here standing in front of you all and accepting such an incredible award. viola, i absolutely love and adore you with my whole heart." elsie smiled as she looked towards the actress, to which viola placed her hand over her heart as she gave elsie a fond smile.

"i also want to thank my lovely boyfriend, hayden for being by my side these last few months because without you, i wouldn't be standing up here to accept this award, so thank you, my love.

i want to thank my parents and my sister for believing in me when i didn't believe in myself and i want to thank my dear friend, luke hemmings for pushing me to pursue acting because without him, i would not be where i am, without him. thank you." elsie smiled as everyone clapped for her before she walked off the stage to rejoin hayden.

"congratulations, baby." hayden smiled as he pressed a quick kiss to elsie's lips before hugging her.

-

"here are the nominees for best performance by an actress in a supporting role in any motion picture.."

"angela bassett, black panther: wakanda forever. kerry condon, the banshees of inisherin. jamie lee curtis, everything, everywhere, all at once. dolly de leon, triangle of sadness. carey mulligan, she said. elsie verona, elvis."

"and the golden globe goes to elsie verona." (angela bassett deserved it but yk i gotta have elsie win so..)

elsie smiled as she turned to hayden and brought him into a hug as everyone cheered.

she quickly kissed his lips before hugging henry and natalie.

once she was done, she walked to the stage and accepted the award.

"i just want to say how deeply moved i was by everyone's performances in this category. i absolutely loved what angela, letitia and everyone in the black panther cast did for wakanda forever.

you carried on chadwick's legacy and honored him in a beautiful way and i absolutely adore each and everyone one of you.

i am so honored that baz and priscilla chose me to represent priscilla in this movie and i am eternally grateful for the love and support you've shown me throughout this entire journey. this award is for every girl who believes they aren't good enough because you are more than enough!" everyone cheered as elsie felt tears fill her eyes.

"i also want to thank austin because he pushed me to be my very best and he made me feel like i had a second home during the filming process. i dedicate this award to priscilla and lisa marie because you two are the reason why i'm here. i love you. thank you." elsie smiled before she descended the stage and walked towards lisa and priscilla, being brought into a hug by the two of them.

elsie saw austin smiling at her and so she approached him and brought him into a hug as well.

"thank you for everything." she whispered with a smile.

"anything for you, cilla." he smiled as well as they pulled away.

the two stared at each other for a moment before elsie made her way towards hayden and brought him into a hug.

maybe this is the start to elsie and austin repairing their friendship.

maybe this isn't the end for them.

BELLA'S CORNER

bye, i love elsie 🥹

elsie having a full sweep at the golden globes 💅🏼

i wonder what hayden has up his sleeve 🤭