ninety-three

ninety-three, red carpet premiere

it was the premiere of doctor strange: multiverse of madness and elsie was getting ready in her hotel room in california.

it was an emotional night for her considering it might be her last marvel movie premiere ever and she didn't want to say goodbye.

she grew attached to her character, considering she had been portraying her for seven years.

elsie was only 18 when she attended her first ever marvel movie premiere and now at 25 years old, she was attending her last.

the actress had decided to go all out for the premiere and had donatella design a dress that mimicked her characters powers.

donatella had created a stunning dress that had navy blue accents on the bottom while the top was a pretty pink color with patterns that looked like a butterflies wing.

elsie had her hair slicked down with gold pins and her eyes had hints of blue mixed with black to give her a smokey eye.

she felt absolutely beautiful and was happy with how everything came out.

the girl sat in her car as she awaited her turn to walk the red carpet.

she and hayden had spent the day before together with briar.

elsie absolutely adored briar and had taken the girl to disneyland with hayden, the three having the best time ever.

elsie also had spent some time in the studio and she was able to record some of her songs for her album.

she had yet to pick a release date but she had gotten a few suggestions from her friends.

the most popular one being august 17th.

she had sat down with dove and dove had explained to elsie that this was like a glimpse into her personal diary, as if her songs were letters.

"these songs showcase your emotions throughout the breakup, ellie. this album is like your diary. it's like the letters you never got to send."

and it was the truth.

elsie had written these songs when she was at the lowest point of her life and she wanted to share her thoughts and emotions with the world.

the actress had arrived to the premiere of multiverse of madness and she already felt the lump form in the back of her throat.

this was it.

this was her last movie with lizzie and benedict.

elsie had grown an attachment to lizzie and had considered her a bonus sister when the two finished filming age of ultron.

she also considered aaron a brother, the three getting along well together during the entire filming process.

elsie had grown so many attachments to her costars over the years and it's bittersweet when their time together comes to an end.

since the release of endgame, elsie still kept in contact with scarlett, robert and chris.

she considered the entire cast of every movie she ever did as family.

they all brought so many memories that she'd carry with her for a lifetime and that's something that elsie cherished.

she cherished every moment she had within the marvel universe but she knew all good things must come to an end eventually and if that was now or years down the road, she'd accept it.

as she walked down the carpet, she caught sight of lizzie and she immediately smiled.

lizzie noticed the girl and smiled before walking towards her and pulling her into a hug, the paparazzi capturing this interaction between the actresses.

"oh my god, you look stunning!" lizzie gushed as they hugged.

"are you kidding? you look phenomenal lizzie!" elsie exclaimed as they pulled away from each other.

"oh, stop." lizzie blushed before the two posed together for the cameras.

once they were done, elsie took a few pictures by herself before she moved down the carpet to do an interview.

"hi." elsie greeted with a smile.

"hi elsie! i must say, you look absolutely stunning tonight!" the interviewer complimented her.

"and you look gorgeous!" elsie smiled.

"tell me, what inspired tonights look?"

"well, i thought since this might be my last movie with marvel, i should dedicate my dress to my character selina and so i asked donatella to design a dress that mimicked my characters powers." elsie explained with a small smile.

"donatella did a phenomenal job as always. now, what can viewers expect of your character in this movie?"

"well, we can expect selina to be extremely concerned with her sisters actions and you know, she tries to help wanda throughout the entire movie and it leads to a plethora of consequences for selina."

"to my understanding, you're going on tour this summer, how will that affect your writing and acting schedule?"

"i decided to not pursue any projects that interfere with my tour because i've worked very hard and my team has worked very hard to make it all happen."

"should the fans be expecting a new song or a new album anytime soon?"

elsie hesitated before looking into the camera.

"is this live or will it be posted on youtube?" she asked softly.

"it's live." the interviewer nodded.

"i just finished recording my second album and we've decided to release it on august 17th." she announced with a smile.

"and what is the title of this album?"

"love, e."

"thank you elsie and i can't wait to see you on tour!"

"thank you." elsie smiled before walking away and entering the theater of the premiere.

"you heard it right here folks, elsie verona will be releasing her second album, love, e on august 17th!"

BELLA'S CORNER

hi, i'm back (kind of)

please tell me you got the reference i put in this chapter 😁

elsie's album will SLAY 🫡

i'm so excited for the met 🤭