PRISONER OF AZKABAN

Y/N SNAPE
you

DRACO MALFOY
best friend

PANSY PARKINSON
best friend

THEODORE NOTT
friend

BLAISE ZABINI
friend

SEVERUS SNAPE
your father

CYNTHIA BENNETT
your mother

HARRY POTTER
'the chosen one'

RON WEASLEY
'harry's friend'

HERMIONE GRANGER
'harry's friend'

You are y/n Snape. Daughter of Severus Snape and Cynthia Bennett. They dated for a little while but broke up. Cynthia found out she was pregnant with you. At first Severus wanted nothing to do with it. He wasn't ready to raise a kid. But when Cynthia died while giving birth, he said he wanted to raise you up.
You and Draco are best friends since you were only 4 years old. You used to play together all the time. You got your letter the same time as him and you went to Hogwarts together. You got in the same house.
You and Pansy share a dorm. You've been friends since the first-year. You can tell her all your problems.
Blaise and Theo are also a part of your little friend group. You've known them since first-year.

So, hi. Thanks for opening this story :). I probably won't follow the script a lot. The storyline yes, but not everything will happen like it happens in the books or movies.

I hope you will enjoy this story! And if you have anything to say, please leave a comment so I can see if I can change something.