82

"What did you put on me?" Harry whispered.

"A Stinging Jinx." Hermione whispered back.

"How long will it last?" Harry asked.

"Not long." Hermione replied.

"Guys. We're at the Malfoy Manor." I whispered. The three of them looked at me in shock.

On the other side of the gate I saw Bellatrix, Lucius and Narcissa. Narcissa looked at me, a expression of regret on her face.

"Show me." Bellatrix said.

The guy reached out and pushes Harry's hair off his forehead. Bellatrix looked at his face, then she smiled.

"Get Draco." She whispered.

Soon, we were being taken into the manor. The manor I used to call my second home. Now it felt more like a punishment to be here. Like I'd be going to get locked up.

His parents thought we weren't a couple anymore. Draco had told me through the paper. They thought we didn't get back together since we had broken up.

Bellatrix pulled Harry up by his hair.

"Well?" She asked.

"I can't... I can't be sure." Draco said, shrugging.

"Look close, Draco. If we're the ones who hand Potter over to the Dark Lord, everything will be forgiven. Do you understand." Lucius told him.

"Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr. Malfoy?" The snatcher said.

"How dare you talk to me like that in my own house!" Lucius shouted.

"Lucius." Narcissa said, pulling him back.

"Don't be shy, sweetheart. Get up nice and close." Bellatrix said. She nudged Draco forward until he was only inches from Harry.

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked.

"What is wrong with his face, Scabior?" She asked the snatcher.

"He came to us that way. I reckon he picked it up in the forest." He replied.

"Or ran into a Stinging Jinx." Bellatrix said, her eyes flashed to Hermione. "Was it you, dearie? Give me her wand. We'll see what the last spell was."

The snatcher stepped forward with the wands.

"What is that?" Bellatrix then asked, looking at the Sword of Gryffindor. "Where did you get that?" She whispered.

"It was in her bag when we searched her. Reckon it's mine now." The snatcher said. Bellatrix threw a spell at him, causing him to fly back. The sword lands in her hand.

"Are you mad!" Another snatcher asked.

"Go. Go!" Bellatrix yelled. They quickly run away.

"Put these three in the cellar. I want to have a little conversation with this one. Girl to girl." Bellatrix said.

Narcissa pushed us towards Wormtail. She mouthed 'sorry' towards me. Behind her I saw Draco watching in horror.

"What are we gonna do? We can't leave Hermione alone with her!" Ron said.

I was pacing around the room.

"Ron?" I suddenly heard a sweet voice say.

"Luna, is that you?" I asked.

"Yes, what are you doing here?" She asked when she came closer.

Then, we heard an painful scream. I stopped pacing. I looked up.