21

The next few days weren't very special.

Today, Draco was sitting in a tree.

"You are so very stupid. If you fall, you'll break your legs or arms or anything like that." I said, looking up at him in the tree.

"Ah, so you care about me? I won't fall, I promise." He answered.

"Oh my- You're so- I can't- Wh-" I tried to make a sentence but my attempts were unsuccessful.

I turned my back at Draco and looked around the garden.

Harry had just walked into the garden, and people started screaming. "Cedric Rules." "Potter stinks." And all kinds of other negative things.

I looked at one of the friends of Cedric who had just yelled something. Then I saw Cedric who turned his head towards me and smiled. I returned the smile.

Harry talked with Cedric, then to Ron and when he walked by the tree I heard Draco's voice. I turned around to face him.

"Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament." He said and jumped out of the tree. I closed my eyes for a moment, but he started talking again.
"He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five."

"I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic." Harry said back.

Harry walks away when Draco angrily tries casting a spell. Professor Moody appears and he turned Draco into a... ferret?!

"I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned." The professor said.

I gasped and ran over to Draco - the little ferret who was looking around. I let him jump on my hands and then turned to face Moody.

"You can't do that!" I said.

"Professor Moody what are you doing?" McGonagall asked when she ran over.

"Teaching." He answered.

"Is that a student?" She asked.

"It's Draco!" I said.

"Technically it's a ferret." Moody said.

McGonagall told me to put the ferret back into the ground and then she turned Draco back to normal.

"My father will hear about this!" Draco said.

"Is that a threat?" Moody said but McGonagall held him back.

Draco ran away, and I followed him.

A few moments later he walked into the common room, me still running after him.

He let himself fall onto the couch and I sat down in front of him.

He sighed.

"You were a very cute ferret." I said.

I turned to face me, at first he looked mad but then he couldn't hold his laugh in anymore. We both bursted out laughing.

. . .

"Psst, y/n." I heard and turned around.

I was sitting in the almost empty library.

I saw Hermione standing behind me.

"Hi." I said.

"Come with me." She said and took my arm.

I followed her towards another table were Harry and Ron were sitting.

They both nodded, and I returned the gesture.

"The first task is dragons." Hermione said.

I widened my eyes. "Starting of strong are we?" I joked, but they didn't laugh. I quickly brushed it off and looked at all the books on the table.

"There are four dragons. The Chinese Fireball, the Welsh Green, the Hungarian Horntail and the Swedish Short-Snout." Hermione explained. "We hoped maybe you could help us a little with finding out about the the dragons. It would help us a lot."

I hesitated, but eventually I did help them a little by telling some little details about the dragons.

They thanked me, I wished Harry good luck and then I went back to the common room. Straight to bed. Merlin I was tired.

[a/n] i'm tired too