9

"Gooooood morning." Theo yelled as he walked into the dorm. Pansy was already awake and dressed up.

"We're going to Hogsmeade today, and you are coming with us!" Theo said. "Now hurry up. We're all waiting in the common room for you!"

They left the dorm and I got up. I quickly got some casual clothes and put them on.

I was still really tired, but I could deal with it.

After a few minutes I walked out of the dorm and saw the four of them waiting for me.

Draco looked very tired. But who was I to say that, because so did I.

. . .

The boys went into some random shop. Pansy and I walked further.

"Late night?" She asked after I yawned for the third time in a few minutes.

"Couldn't fall asleep." I said.

"Neither did Draco," She said. "he said he was up all night because he couldn't fall asleep."

I hummed in reply.

"Were you up with Draco?" She asked.

"What? No. We met in the astronomy tower at 10 pm and at 11 pm I was back in our dorm. But I just couldn't fall asleep." I explained.

"Oh, you guys were dancing?" She asked and smirked.

"Yep, it's tradition." I said.

. . .

Some time later we were back in our common room. We talked about a lot of stuff.

"I'll be right back." Draco said and he disappeared to his dorm.

A few minutes later he was back.

It was getting late now. It was almost 10 pm and outside it was dark. Pansy was tired, so she already went to bed.

A few moments later the boys went to their dorm too, leaving me alone. I decided to also go to my dorm.

I wasn't tired, which was surprising because I had barely slept last night.

On my bed I found a letter.

' Meet me in the astronomy tower when you read this. Please.
D.M. '

I went up to the astronomy tower. Draco was sitting on the ground staring down.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. I sat down next to him.

"I don't know. I didn't sleep last night but I'm not tired right now." He said.

"Me either. I only slept like... two hours?" I replied.

He looked at me. "Why couldn't you?"

"I don't know. I kept thinking. I didn't want to think, but my brain just.. did." I explained.

"Yeah, same." He said.

We were silent for a few minutes.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked.

He hesitated for a moment. "A lot." He answered.

"But like, what?" I chuckled.

He stared down. "It's stupid."

"That doesn't matter." I said and put my hand on his arm.

He hesitated again. It's was quiet for a few minutes until he spoke. "You."

We were silent for a few seconds.

"I told you it was stupid." He said.

"Well, I thought about you so I guess that makes me a little stupid too." I replied.

He smiled at me. "You did?"

"Yeah." I replied.

It went silent again.

"Draco I need to be honest with you." I said and he looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"There's nothing wrong. It's just. I like you. But not just in a friendship way. I think I like you in another way. You know. In a love way. But I like you, like... a lot. And it's really messing with my brain and I thought about it all night. And I just need to know if you feel the same way or not because I just..." I sighed. "I like you."

He laughed. "Nervous?"

I hit his arm softly.

"Don't worry y/n. I feel the same way." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. What's not to like about you?" He replied.

I smiled. He gave me a hug, which lasted for a while.

Then we walked back to the common room.

"Goodnight y/n."

"Goodnight Draco."

[a/n] aaaaaaaah. cute cute cute