61

It was evening. Not late. It wasn't dark outside. I sat in the astronomy tower, watching people walking outside. 

I had my hair up in a bun, and I wore some casual clothes. I was so tired, but I hoped to talk to Draco tonight. I still hadn't talked to him.

I was starting to worry about him. Every now and then he showed up at dinner, but not much. That means he barely ate anything. I also heard him go into his room very late at night. And he always looks so tired and sad.

"You died the bottom layer of your hair?" I heard his voice behind me.

"What?" I asked.

"Your hair. It's up in a bun. The bottom layer is yellow." He said.

I turned around and looked in his direction.

"Oh my, are you feeling ok? Your eyes are yellow. Maybe you should go to the hospital wing." He said.

I laughed.

"I'm serious, y/n! It's yellow!" He said.

"I'm Methamorphmagi," I said.

"Metha-what?" He asked.

"Methamorphmagi," I repeated.

"Oh, right. Of course. I knew that." He then said.

We went silent.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"Fine." He said.

"No, you're not." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"You're not doing fine. You barely eat and don't sleep." I said.

"Don't worry about me." He said.

"You're still my boyfriend, Draco." I said.

"I don't care what I am to you, Y/n! You don't have to be so caring. I'm doing fine! Stop caring about me, just care about yourself!" He yelled all of a sudden.

I didn't know why he was yelling, nor why he got mad. But it hurt. It hurt bad.

"Y/n, your eyes." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"They're black." He said.

I sighed. "Draco. I can't keep doing this. This is the first time I talk to you in over two weeks! And you tell me to stop caring, but I can't. I care about you for as long as I live. You're still my boyfriend, but it doesn't feel like we're in a relationship anymore." I explained.

"Then we stop." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"We stop. Being in a relationship. Until this is over." Draco said.

I opened my mouth, but words didn't come out.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I promise it'll be ok one day." He said. Then he left the astronomy tower.

I still sat there, my mouth still open as the first tear escaped my eye.

I waiting until past curfew. I didn't want to run into anyone while crying. When I finally got into the common room, I was relieved it was empty.

Except it wasn't. Because of the tears in my eyes, my sight was blurry. The tears were still rolling down my cheeks.

"Y/n! What happened?" A voice, which I recognized to be Theo's, asked.

Still, no words left my mouth.

He helped me sit down on the couch next to him.

"Y/n. Y/n. Look at me." Theo said, and I looked at him.

"What happened? Who hurt you? Why are your eyes and hair black?" He asked.

After a while, I stopped crying. "We broke up. Draco and I. And my eyes and hair are black because I'm a methamorphmagi. It means I'm hurt." I explained.

"Why did you break up?" He asked.

"I told him that it didn't feel like a relationship anymore, that I was worried and he barely spoke to me. Then he told me it was better to stop having a relationship until 'it's over'." I explained.

"What's over?" He said.

"I don't know. He doesn't tell me." I said.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n." He said and wrapped his arms around me.

I guess I must've fallen asleep in his arms because I don't remember anything happening after that.

I was exhausted.

[a/n] don't know what to say