A week later we invited our friends over. They would come around 12 pm and would leave the next day.

Blaise was the first to arrive. When Draco opened the door Blaise opened his arms for a hug.

Theo was the second. He hugged us all.

Last was Pansy. I had watched out of the window since Blaise arrived.

"There she is!" I yelled when I saw Pansy walking in the distance.

I ran out of the front door towards her.

"y/n!" She yelled when she saw me.

She opened her arms and I jumped into them. We hugged for a minute, but it felt so much longer than that.

The boys had followed me outside and all gave Pansy a quick hug.

"I missed you so much." She said and put her arms around me again.

"I missed you more! I was so lonely without you." I replied.

"Hey! You had me." Draco said.

"Oh right. Yeah, you're ok." I joked and he playfully hit my shoulder.

We all went inside and drank something. Everyone told about their vacation.

The boys were currently in the pool, Pansy and I sat a bit further away.

"So, how's your vacation with Draco?" Pansy asked and winked at me.

"Well, the first night we swam in the middle of the night. I fell asleep in his arms in the pool." I told her. "We  alsowent out for breakfast. Later that day we danced in the rain."

"Ooooh, couple goals." She said and I shot her a quick look.

"I don't know. It just feels different when I'm around him. Different then before." I said.

"y/n." She looked serious. "You're falling in love."

I looked at her and said nothing.

"You've known each other for so long. You saw each other grow up. And now you're both older. You spend so much time together. You're just growing closer and closer to each other." She explained.

"I am... Falling in love." I said.

"And that's ok. I'm sure he feels the same way."

"He does. He told me he liked me. More than friends. I told him I did too. But we didn't talk about it after."

"When did you talk?"

"I guess it was the day after my birthday?"

She gasped. "And you didn't even tell me?!" She said and pretended to be hurt.

I laughed. "Sorry. I just didn't know how to, and after that nothing really happened so I thought it wasn't really necessary, or something like that?" I explained.

"I get it, I'm glad you told me now." She said and gave me a hug.

"I am so lucky to have a friend like you." I said.

"I'm even luckier to have you." She said.

[a/n] we love pansy 🫶