62

The next week I got so sick, I didn't go to any classes. I had a bad headache and I could barely eat anything, because if I did I would throw up.

My hair and eyes were still black. The color hadn't changed. No matter how hard I tried, I just hadn't had enough strength to do it. I didn't know if it was because of me being sick, or if it was because I didn't have enough power to do so.

Then again, I only saw Pansy, Blaise and Theo this week. They already knew about my hair, so they didn't say anything else about it.

"Are you sure you're ok? I can just stay with you today." Pansy offered.

"Thanks Pansy, but I think I'm ok." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked again.

"Yes." I said.

"Ok. But if you need me-" She started but I cut her off.

"I know, Pansy. Just go, I'll be fine." I said.

She had just walked out of the room when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it.

"Sorry, forgot something. Don't forget to drink water. And I'll bring you some lunch to see if you can eat again." She said.

"Ok mom." I deadpanned.

"I'm serious." She said.

I nodded. "See you."

I had just got in bed when I heard another knock on the door.

"I'm fine, Pansy! Go to class!" I yelled.

She knocked again. I sighed and got up.

"Pansy, I swear to-" I started, but then I realized it wasn't Pansy who was knocking, it was Draco.

"Hey." He said.

I shrugged. "Hi."

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Um, yeah. Wait a second." I said and closed the door, leaving him outside.

I quickly got the paper with his name on it down, and put it under some of Pansy's stuff. Then I walked back to the door and opened it again.

He knew I was sick. In the past week Pansy, Blaise and Theo had spoken to him once during dinner. He asked where I was and then they told him I was sick. But I didn't hear from him. Not until now.

He walked inside, I got back in bed.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Why are you here." I asked, ignoring his question.

"I wanted to apologize." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Hurting you." He said.

"You really don't need to apologize. You said what you said." I replied.

"I didn't mean to be so rude. I mean, we're still friends right?" He asked.

"Oh my lord, I can't believe you." I scoffed. "First you break up with me, then you can here and tell me we're still friends. 4 months ago you told me you saw a future with me! That nothing would break us up! Now you tell me this? What the hell is going on Draco?" I shouted.

"Y/n, calm down." He said. In the mirror behind him I saw that my eyes were a bloody red.

"What's going on? Will you please tell me?" I asked.

"I would, if I could. But I don't want anything to happen to you. I promise I'll explain everything to you when it's over." He said.

"But when is it over, Draco? Are we talking days, weeks, months or years? I can't wait that long. You know if I have to wait that long, I'll find out myself. And I'm afraid that then things will be a lot uglier than they are now." I said.

He sighed. "I wish I knew when it's over. I would've told you."

"I'm gonna be sick." I said.

"I'm sorry." He replied.

"No, I'm actually gonna be sick." I said as I made my way to the bathroom.

When I came back Draco was still in my room.

"I guess I'm gonna go. I hope you get better soon." He said.

"Bye." I said.

He closed the door and I got back in bed. In the mirror I could see that my hair and eyes were their normal color again.

[a/n] fun 😋