42

The first DA meeting was ok. We started learning them the expelliarmus spell. Not everyone had done it successful yet, but they made a lot of progress.

Today was a quidditch match. It was Slytherin against Gryffindor.

Pansy, Theo and I sat by our house. We were cheering for the Slytherin team.

The Slytherin team was doing great. They had a huge head start. The keeper of the Gryffindor team was Ron. Let's just say, he wasn't the best.

All went well until Draco wasn't paying attention for only a second. The golden snitch flew past his head. He and Harry immediately flew after it. Harry was much faster, he eventually caught the snitch.

After the match I made my way to Draco, who was standing with his teammates.

"Hey." I said.

"Hello love." He said and he put his arm around me.

"It sucks you almost had it." I said. We started walking towards the exit.

"Yeah, bad luck." He said.

We walked past some of the Gryffindor team. Draco let go of me.

"Bet you loves that, Potter! Saved Weasley's neck, didn't you?" He said.

The Gryffindors look towards him but choose to ignore him.

"I've never seen such a worse keeper!" Draco said. He continued making fun of the Weasley's. I had no idea what to do. I tried pulling his arm but he quickly freed himself, seeing he was much stronger than I was.

As he continued making fun of them, George tried to leap at him, but Harry held him back. Later Fred also tried to attack Draco, but the girls hold him back.

"You like the Weasley's don't you? I don't know how you can stand them." Draco said and went on and on about them.

Then Harry came running full speed towards Draco. Harry attacked him. I froze. George managed to free himself too, and now he was on top of Draco and attacking him too.

I quickly snapped back. I grabbed my wand out of my pocket.

"Impedimenta!" I yell, Harry and George blast off Draco.

Fred now looks at me with anger in his eyes. He runs up towards me with so much aggression. I panicked.

"Stupefy!" I yelled and he flew into the air,

"What on earth is happening here?!" McGonagall asked as she and madam Hooch walked towards us.

They see Draco laying on the ground. He's bleeding and slightly crying, although he tried to hide that.

"You two. My office. Now!" McGonagall said to George and Harry."

Madam Hooch carried Draco to the hospital wing. I walked with them.

.   .   .

"You okay?" I asked when Draco finally woke up. It was currently 4 am. I hadn't left Draco's side since we arrived here.

He nodded slightly, and tried to lay on his side. But a hiss of pain escape his mouth when he did.

"Come, lay on your back. It hurts less." I said and helped him on his back.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"4:12 am." I replied.

"Have you slept?" He asked.

"This isn't about me Draco." I replied.

"Have you eaten?" He asked.

"Just try to sleep again. Most of the pain will be away tomorrow." I said.

"You haven't left my side?" He asked.

"No of course not." I said.

"You should really get some sleep." He said.

"I don't want to leave you." I replied.

He moved himself a little to the side, making enough room for me to lay next to him.

"You sure this isn't going to hurt you?" I asked.

He shook his head.

I laid down next to him, my head resting on his chest.

We fell asleep.

[a/n] poor draco 😕 but giiirl we just stupefied fred weasley 😎