4

The doors open. Snape walked into the room and pulled down a screen.

"Turn to page 394." He said.

"Excuse me, sir, but... where's Professor Lupin?" Harry asked.

"That's not really your concern, is it, Potter? Suffice it to say, your Professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the moment." Snape answers.

I look at the page. Werewolves, cool.

"Now, which of you can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a werewolf?" He asked.

Nobody raised there hand, except me.

"Y/n." He said.

"An Animagus is a wizard who elects into an animal. A werewolf has no choice in the matter." I answered.

Draco let out a howl. It softly hit is arm and giggled

My father talked on and on, taking points from Gryffindor and talking to Harry.

. . .

Blaise, Theo and Pansy were going to the quidditch game.

"Y/n, you're coming with us?" They asked.

"I don't know.. Maybe I'll join later." I answered.

They nodded and left the common room. Which was empty. It seems like everyone went to the game. I was just about the head to my dorm when I heard a familiar voice.

"Are you going?" He asked.

"I think so. I was just heading to my dorm to change." I answered.

I walked up the stairs.

"You want to come with me?" I asked halfway the stairs.

No response. I just heard footsteps and a few seconds later he walked behind me.

We were in my dorm. I was getting some clean clothes so I wouldn't drown in the rain.

I quickly changed in the bathroom. When I walked back into the dorm, Draco was looked through my books.

"You coming?" I asked.

He looked up at me and nodded.

When we arrived we couldn't see our friends, so we decided to sit somewhere else.

After some time it started storming very bad. Draco and I decided to go back early, so we wouldn't when the storm got even worse.

We were walking when suddenly we heard a loud bang and saw a bright flash. I flinched. Draco looked at me.

"Scared?" He asked.

"Maybe a little." I answered, but it was clearly more than 'a little'. I never really liked loud sounds.

Draco grabbed my hand and we ran inside the castle. It was almost empty and very quiet. We ran up to the common room, Draco still holding my hand.

We got into the common room and we sat down at our usual spot.

We didn't talk. It was just a comfortable silence while we tried to warm ourselves at the fireplace.

Some time later the first Slytherin came back barging in.

"He fell 50 feet!" Pansy said walking towards us.

"Who?" I asked.

"Potter." She answered.

"Oh geez, is he ok?" I asked.

"Don't know." Theo answered.

They sat down with us.

"Where were you guys?" Blaise asked.

"We went to the game, for a little while. Until it started storming really bad." Draco said.

He said nothing about me getting scared. He looked at me. I smiled at him.

We talked for a little while, and then went to bed.

[a/n] lol i'm tired i probably made a lot of spelling mistakes :)