24

I walked through the garden, which was full of students. I was just looking around when I felt an arm around my waist.

"Y/n." She said.

"Pansy." I nodded.

"Do you have a date to the Yule Ball yet?" She asked.

"No, do you?" I replied.

She nodded and I gasped freeing myself "Who?"

"Blaise, we're going as friends." She said.

"Nice!" I said.

"Is there someone who you hope will ask you?" She asked teasingly.

"Maybe." I replied.

We walked back to the common room. There was barely anyone. Just some second-years who were talking with each other.

Pansy decided to go to the library because she had to do something, but she didn't say what it was.

I couldn't even ask what she was going tot do because she was already gone.

I got to my dorm because I didn't know what to do.

I jumped onto my bed. I heard the sound of a paper which got crumpled up when I turned around.

I quickly got of the bed and grabbed the paper, hoping it was still readable.

' Meet me after dinner. Garden.
D.M. '

It was now almost time for dinner, so I decided to go to the library, hoping to find Pansy somewhere there.

I did find her, she had just walked out of the library when I got there.

"Hey, ready to go to dinner?" She asked and I nodded in response. We walked towards the Great Hall and sat at our usual spot.
Theo was already there, Blaise and Draco sat down only a few minutes after Pansy and I where there.

We were all pretty quiet during the meal. I tried to start a conversation once, but they only nodded and so I didn't say anything after that.

They all gave each other a look, and then Theo, Pansy and Draco stood up.

"We have to go to Snape real quick, we'll see you later." Theo said and they left.

"Did I miss something?" I asked Blaise.

"Nothing that I'm aware of." He said.

We sat there, quietly. I looked around the Great Hall. I was watching people who were actually having fun and talking.

"Did I do something wrong? Are you guys mad at me?" I asked.

"No, you're just really paranoid." He replied.

"What? I'm not!" I said.

"You are. You didn't do anything. Why would we be mad at you?"

"I don't know? Maybe you heard rumors or something." I said.

It went quiet again

[a/n] lol this is so short i'm sorry