45

Today was the last DA meeting before Christmas.

First we did some duels. Harry and I went first.

We both stood on the other side of the room.

"Exp-"

"Levicorpus!" I yelled and Harry got lifted up by his ankles. Several gasps shot through the room.

"Liberacorpus." I said and Harry got back onto the ground.

Harry's shocked expression on his face was to funny to not laugh at, I was doing everything to not burst out laughing.

A few others dueled each other.

We practiced the expelliarmus some more. Almost everyone could do it now.

I was standing with Neville, who hadn't succeeded yet.

"Expelliarmus!" He yelled.

The wand flew of out the girl's hand. Everyone cheered for Neville.

"Awesome Neville. See, that's what you get for never giving up." I said and gave him a high five.

"So, that's it for this lesson. Now we're not going to meet up until after the holidays, so just keep practicing on your own as best as you can." Harry said.

"Well done everyone, great work." I finished.

"Well done mate." Ron patted Harry on the back.

I was heading for the door when I felt someone grab my arm.

"Hey." I heard two voices say at the same time. I turned around to see the Weasley twins.

"Hi." I said.

"We uh, we wanted to apologize." George said.

"For what?" I laughed.

"Attacking Malfoy." George replied.

"Well, why don't you tell him that. I can't do anything with that apology." I said.

"Oh, yeah. Well, I'm sorry for almost attacking you." Fred then said.

"It's ok. At least you didn't actually attack me." I replied.

"Yeah but I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't stupefied me." Fred said.

"Luckily we won't have to know that. Have a nice break." I said and they turned around.

"Oh, and if you want to apologize to Draco. He's in the library." I said. They looked at me and then at each other. Then they walked away.

I turned around. "Hey great j-" I started but stopped talking when I saw Harry and Cho kiss under the mistletoe. They quickly stepped away from each other.

"Yeah, I'm gonna... go." Cho said and left the room.

"Sorry." I said. "Just wanted to say great job."

"No problem. Thanks." He said.

It was silent for a few seconds.

"How's Malfoy?" He asked as he started grabbing his stuff.

"He's doing fine. He was in a lot of pain for two days, but he's better now." I said.

"Sorry." Harry mumbled.

"You didn't attack me." I said.

"Yeah but-"

"Have a nice Christmas." I said and grabbed my stuff.

I left the room and went to the common room.

I sat down on the couch, closing my eyes for a moment.

I was just starting to fall asleep a little when the door loudly opened.

"Merlin's beard, y/n you'll never believe what just happened." Draco said loudly.

I sat up straight. "What?"

"The Weaselbees apologized to me. They apologized y/n!" He said and jumped on the couch next to me.

We talked for a little while, until I fell asleep again.

[a/n] lolz