11

The next few weeks where kind of stressful. Sirius Black had been at Hogwarts multiple times.

Buckbeak was saved, but I didn't really know how they managed to do that. Draco was very pissed about it.

And apparently Sirius wasn't the bad guy, but it was Ron's rat? Something about someone who hid as a rat.

It was almost the end of the year. I was finishing the last essays and stuff and then we had summer break. I was probably going to spend half my summer at Hogwarts with my dad, and the other half with Draco at the Malfoy manor.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't complain. Being at Draco's was always fun. But now we were both developing feelings for each other. It felt weird.

Then again, maybe it was for the best we knew about it. If we both had kept quiet it would probably be very awkward.

We didn't really talk about it after that one night we actually told each other. That was something that still needed to happen. But I was okay with the way it was now. Talking about it could maybe ruin everything.

The talk would come eventually.

Today was Draco's birthday. The 5th of June.

We met up early in the morning. We were sitting in the common room, just the two of us. The others were still sleeping. I gave him my present, it was a ring. A silver one with a snake on it.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Its beautiful." He said.

He took his old ring of and put the new one on.

"Wait here." He said.

He came back only a minute later.

"Close your eyes." He said and I did.

I felt something in my neck.

"Perfect." He said.

I opened my eyes. He put his old ring on a necklace! And gave it to me!

I looked up at him and smiled. I stood up and hugged him.

Later that day, around 10 pm, we met up again. But this time in the astronomy tower.

"Happy birthday Draco." I said as a soft music started playing.

I walked to the middle of the room. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. I threw my hand over his shoulders.

We danced, like every birthday. We danced. We danced for a long time. We danced until we got tired.

We sat down and he pulled me close.

I put my head on his shoulders. I stared to the view for a few minutes.

That until I looked up at Draco. He fell asleep. I giggled softly.

I laid down against him. And closed my eyes.

I felt Draco move. His hand shoved my hair aside. Then I felt his cold hand on mine.

Then we both fell asleep, in the astronomy tower.

. . .

Pansy was packing her stuff.

"Remind me to not being so many things next year." She said and we laughed.

"You'll send me a letter right?" I asked.

"Of course I will!" She replied. "One of those random postcards from a souvenir shop." She laughed.

She was going to travel through Europe with her family. I would lie if I said I wasn't jealous. But I felt like my vacation would be ok too.

"I'm really going to miss you Pansy." I said.

"Aww, I'm going to miss you too." She said and opened her arms.

"Will you come by? I mean the last week of the break you'll be back here right?" I asked.

"True. Maybe I'll come by. Aren't you at Draco's then?" She replied.

"Yep, but he doesn't mind. Maybe we'll invite Blaise and Theo too."

"Sounds awesome."

. . .

Today was the day. First day of summer break. All my friends were going home.

I would go with them to the train, and then head back to Hogwarts.

Believe me, being the only student at Hogwarts for 3 weeks wasn't a punishment. And there would only be a few teachers. But after some time I would just get lonely.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much." I when the first students were getting on the train.

"We'll miss you too." Theo said.

I quickly gave them all a hug.

"I'll see you in three weeks." Draco said before following the others. Right before he got on the train, he looked back one more time and gave me a wink. I smiled and then turned around to leave and go back to Hogwarts.

[a/n] this is a lot longer than usual, but i didn't want to do them apart because then it would be two short chapters. the struggle is real .