5

Today we were going to Hogsmeade. Sadly Blaise couldn't come with us. Pansy walked with Theo and I walked with Draco.

It was snowing. I was wearing a warm jacket and a scarf, but I was still freezing.

Draco probably saw that, because he gave me his gloves.

"But you'll get cold hands." I protested.

"Don't worry, just put them on." He said and I did.

It helped for a while, but later I was just freezing again. In the meantime Pansy and Theo had gone inside a shop, while me and Draco were still walking outside.

I shivered from the cold breeze.

Draco looked at me. "Still freezing?" He asked.

I nodded. He looked around. I honestly don't know what he was looking at, but after that he put his arm over my shoulders and we turned around.

"Let's go to a cafe to drink something warm." He said. I hummed in response.

With his arm still over my shoulders, we walked inside the cafe.

Pansy and Theo were also sitting there. Pansy looked up to me, and she giggled.

Draco didn't notice, but he let go of my shoulders. We walked to our friends. I took of the gloves and gave them back to Draco.

"Keep them." He said and he sat down next to Theo.

We ordered something to drink and talked for a while.

"I'll be back, just need to get something real quick." Draco said and he walked out of the café.

I took another sip of my drink. Pansy turned to me with a smirk on her face.

"Soooo.. What was that?" She asked and she and Theo bursted out laughing.

"What was what?" I asked.

"Oh come on y/n. You know what we're talking about." Theo said.

"I was just cold." I said. Which was true.

"So he just decided to give you his gloves and he put his arm around you?" Pansy asked, giggling.

"He's my best friend. Friends do that sort of things. And since you two disappeared, it was just the two of us." I said.

Pansy and Theo gave each other a look and then looked back at me.

"Whatever you want, y/n." Pansy said.

Draco sat down again.

We talked for another while, until we went back to Hogwarts.

[a/n] lol sorry this wasn't very long, but i didn't really know what else to add 😐