84

We were currently standing in the Great Hall. Every house stood with each other. I was standing next to Draco. Pansy, Blaise and Theo were standing in front of us. We had shortly explained everything, although we didn't have enough time and they still didn't really understand.

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you here at this hour. It has come to my attention that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade." My father started.

Whispers filled the room.

"I mention this in the hopes that truth will not be supplanted by rumor. For myself and a few select members of the staff this comes as little surprise. We have, for some time, considered Mr. Potter's return to Hogwarts to be not only possible but inevitable. Consequently, in the past several months and under my specific direction, exhaustive defensive strategies have been employed to defeat any attempt Mr. Potter might make to breach these walls. But know this. Should anyone, student or staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter, that person will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression." My father continued.

Another silence fell over the room.

"Now then. If anyone here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening, I invite them to step forward now."

"Despite your exhaustive defensive strategies..." Harry started, walking out of the Gryffindor group. He looked at me.

"It seems that you still have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster." I said, as I stepped out of the Slytherin group.

My father stared at us in disbelieve. Soon the others appeared too. Ron, Hermione and the whole order.

"And I'm afraid it's rather extensive." Harry said. Another silence fell over the room. "How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it was that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you... and killed him. Tell them."

My father stared at him. Then, he pointed his wand at Harry. I quickly stepped in front of Harry, pointing my wand at my father.

"You're really going to attack your own daughter?" I asked. "Well, let me make one thing crystal clear. You can hurt me, but I won't let you hurt my friends!" I yelled.

I threw the first spell at him. He blocked it, and returned it. I blocked it. I raised my eyebrows.

Then I threw multiple spells his way. A big black smoke appeared, a whooshing sound filled the room, then he disappeared through the window.

"I WASN'T FINISHED!" I yelled.

When I turned around, all eyes were on me. Suddenly, everyone started cheering. McGonagall created some lights.

Then a girl started screaming. Harry made his way over to her. Then another student started screaming, and another one.

Then, we could all hear it.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that divide is wise. But this is folly." We heard Voldemort say. "Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

"What are you waiting for. Someone grab him!" A stupid first-year Slytherin yelled.

Ginny immediately rushed towards Harry and stood in front of him. Soon Hermione did too. I stepped in front of him too. Then more of Dumbledore's Army and the Order did.

"Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Filch yelled while he ran into the hall.

"They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot." McGonagall said.