54

This summer I couldn't go to the Malfoy's. It seemed better, because of what happened at the ministry with Lucius. But I couldn't see Draco for so long.

However, I got to spend my entire summer with Pansy. We went on vacation together.

At first our plan was to go somewhere in the UK. But later her parents had surprised us by booking a flight to Spain for us. We had never been on a plane before, so we were both a bit nervous.

Pansy didn't enjoy being at the airport at all. According to her, there were to many muggles around. But in Spain I didn't hear her complain anymore.

Meanwhile, I loved it. At first I was very anxious for being around people that were not like us, but I had a great time after all.

Sadly, this was our last day. The only thing we really did was swim in the sea and go out to eat, but that was very much fun.

We were packing up our stuff now. We hadn't heard anything from Draco all summer. We had send him letters a few times, but he never replied.

We did got letters from Blaise and Theo, but they also didn't get anything from Draco. It was really weird.

I missed him, and I knew he missed me too. But he had said he would write. And he didn't.

I had even received a letter from Luna. After the thing that happened at the ministry, we had talked a lot. She told me about thestrals and her mother's death. I told her that I could see them too. After she told me only people who had seen death could see them, I told her about my mother. She was really nice about it all.

Hermione also send me a letter. She told me about her vacation, and how Harry was doing.

"Are you ok?" Pansy asked suddenly.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"Well, I've just told you a whole story and you didn't react to one single thing. I doubt you were even listening." She answered.

"I'm sorry. I was just up in my thoughts." I said.

"You're worried about Draco, aren't you?" She asked.

"No, I don't care about him at all. He's not important to me and I don't love him at all. I'm just using him for popularity." I deadpanned. Pansy raised her brows.

"Of course I'm worried about him! I fucking love him, you idiot!" I said.

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you mad." She said.

After a while I walked about to her.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's ok, y/n. You're in love with him. You haven't heard from him since over a month." She said.

I nodded. She hugged me.

"Now let's fly back. You'll see him on the train in two days." Pansy said.

"Yeah." I said and we left.

END OF FIFTH YEAR